Help please...

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
We bought DVC sight-unseen earlier this year. Next week we will be coming 'home' for the 1st time. DH has now decided that he wants to visit with the DVC people (not necessarily do the entire tour thing, just talk to someone to answer some questions). Where do we go to do this? I have a good idea what our plan for the week is, but now I've got to figure out where to fit this in too! Thanks!

The sales guides are located at the SSR sales center. Call your guide and see if you can set up an appointment for a convenient time.

Do you have a guide at DVC? If so, just call them and they can set up a time to meet with you. The location is at SSR. If you do not have a guide, call, 407-827-4744. This is the phone number for DVC tours. Let them know that you would like to met with someone to ask questions about your membership. They should be able to set you up with someone to talk to. Also, if you do not want to spend time during the vacation, your husband can talk to the person over the phone or jump on here to ask any questions he has.

Also, if you do not want to spend time during the vacation, your husband can talk to the person over the phone or jump on here to ask any questions he has.

I told him that you all know everything, but he just won't listen! :confused3 :rotfl: Anyways, I didn't even think about just calling them. Maybe I can talk him into that!

Of course, there's always the possibility that talking to the guide in person could lead to him purchasing more points for me;) . Oh decisions, decisions.... Guess I can miss some time in the parks if it means I'll be coming back even more often!

Thanks for the thoughts everyone! I'll have to decide which will get me what I want now:thumbsup2

We went to the sales area at SSR and told them we were members who wanted to see the models of AKV. There was another member couple visiting who wanted the same thing and one of the guides took us over together, answered questions and was very cordial. It didn't take long at all.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I would definitely call and try to set-up something in advance. DVC is a 7-day per week operation and guides do actually get days off. ;) If your husband wants to simply drop into the sales center and expect to be speaking with your assigned Guide within a few minutes, he may be disappointed. Your Guide may be off for the day, sailing as the DVC rep on a Disney cruise, or just keeping appointments with other prospective members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter