Help requested

1pointtwenty1gigawatts

Earning My Ears
Greetings

I am looking for a very last minute request. We will be at the MK this Friday Oct 9,2020 and would like to know if there is any one ordained (any domain) who would be willing to officiate over a very quick vow renewal from my wife and I. We are celebrating 20 years / second honeymoon alone and I wanted to surprise the missus. Disney is a bit pricey to do anything official! Thanks all

Although, a very sweet idea I just don't think this is realistic. Even if you connected with someone outside of Disney, you would have to get this person in the MK park with a park reservation, pay for their park ticket, pay for their time to get there, and pay for their time being with you. Then, you are asking them to risk getting the virus at a park.

If you were lucky enough to actually get someone in the park to do it you are asking them to give up their own vacation time to do this for you. They are trying to enjoy their vacation with their own loved ones.

You may be able to connect with a church or whatever outside of Disney proper but with such short notice I don't think that will happen either.

I think your best bet is to go to the MK castle and state your love to her personally on your own.

Last edited:
With a vow renewal you don't need the person to be ordained, but Disney does not allow non Disney vow renewals or weddings. Especially inside the parks. Your best bet, if you can find someone would to speak with the Swan or Dolphin and see if they would allow something at their property since it isn't technically owned by Disney but I'm not too sure on that.

If you wanted to do something in the park, I would write out some vows for your spouse and recite them to her and surprise her with a memento to your 20 magical years together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter