HELP-Universal Celebrate the four Hogwarts Light Show- Time and Seating

surfmontana

Mouseketeer
Looking for info on Celebrate the four Hogwarts.

I can not find what time it starts on the site, does anybody know. How early do we need to show up?

Any tips on getting a good view?

Thanks, Maggie

I haven't been in the last couple months, but as far as I know it runs all summer until mid-August. The times depend on what time the park closes. It usually starts about an hour before closing and runs at 20 minute intervals. Each show is 6 minutes long. Get their early for a good view, or just wait until the crowds clear out and go to the last show of the night. My favorite spot is around the Hippogriff entrance. We also like to watch from the patio of Three Broomsticks, but you can't hear the sound from there.

I should say I'm assuming you're referring to the Nightime Lights at Hogwarts Castle, the light show which highlights the four houses, as I don't know of a show by the title you've referenced. Hopefully this helps!

I should say I'm assuming you're referring to the Nightime Lights at Hogwarts Castle, the light show which highlights the four houses, as I don't know of a show by the title you've referenced. Hopefully this helps!
YES! Thank you!

First show is 8:50. Then about every 20 minutes. Last one is usually 10PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!