Help...Universal questions

Canadave

DIS Veteran
We are going to Universal Studios for one day in the first week of February. I've tried to get the park hours from their website, but every time I link to "Park hours" , our computer crashes??? Anyway, does anyone know the park hours for February?

Also, how are the crowds at US? We've never been there before. Do they compare to Disney in February? Is there a better day to go?

Do some attractions have extra long lines (ie Test Track)?

Does US have an early entry...or do they usually open at the posted opening time? Should we arrive early?

All opinions greatfully accepted.

Thanks. Canadave

If you get there when the park opens, you will be able to do all the major rides in a few hours.

You can get an Express pass for MIB, T2, and BTTF.

Luckily nothing at USF is like Test Track because of the fact that Test Track is the only major attraction at Epcot built in the past 10 years.

According to what they have posted for February the park is open from 9a-6p Monday thru Friday and 9a-7p on the weekends.

I totally agree with Jon on TT. If EPCOT even had ONE more thrill ride, TestTrack would not be the test of endurance it currently is.... :rolleyes:

Early entry has been discontinued for now. As always it's subject to change so check when you arrive or check in with the experts around here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter