Help us decide which WS resturaunt!

Which resturaunt should we try?

• Rose and Crown

• Nine Dragons

• Chefs de France

• Italian Resturaunt (I forget the name)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Next time we want to try a new resturaunt in WS. All of these are ones we haven't tried, yet like the food from that country. Help me decide which one we should try. And if you have any specific recommendations of food offerings, that would be great too! Thanks!

Rose and Crown...fish and chips!

Nine Dragons is not that different than your local chinese restaurant... and IMO the other two are too pricey. Try coordinating your ressie to occur with Illuminations.

I really enjoyed the 3 pie sampler:chicken and leek, pork and cottage pies served with green beans

and the Sticky Pudding was to die for!!

DH enjoyed all the beer choices.

We also had great service (but not an illumination view table).

Hmmm.. all looks good to me! If there are kids go for the Italian. If just adults, go for the French.
I haven't heard good things about Nine Dragons lately.
Hope this helps,
Claire

Out of those, we've been to Rose and Crown, Nine Dragons, and Chefs de France.

I voted for Chefs de France, but we had a fantastic dinner at Nine Dragons in May. The quality of the food was top notch, and though there were a few similar items to your standard local restaurant, there were plenty of other choices. The Kung Pao chicken was just fabulous...I would love to go back soon just to have that, but I can't do TOO many repeat reviews. ;)

The sampler for two at dinner is a great deal (appetizer, soup, entrees, and dessert for $42).

At Chefs, we just went for lunch, but had the French menu. It included French onion soup, croque monseiur, salad, and creme brulee. All of it was excellent - the creme brulee ties with Le Cellier for our favorite creme brulee on property.

Rose & Crown gets my vote. Somehow that has become a must do for each trip. I always wind up there. The food and atmosphere are wonderful. If you happen to be seated outside for Illuminations it is even better.

I've read many, many negative posts about Alfredo's in Italy but we've been there a few times and each visit has been enjoyable. It's a fun atmosphere and the food was hot and yummy each time and the service was friendly each time as well. We will probably go to Alfredo's during our next visit.

We would chose Chefs de France....the best lamb potatoes dinners, and many other things. Wonderful service, nice atmosphere..we love this place for lunch and dinner. Kir Royal to kick off dinner, or afterwards..delicious.

or...

Alfredo's...Wonderful food, I love the pasta trio, because I can never make up my mind..the calamari is wonderful, great service, very nice atmosphere. The homemade fettucini alfredo...excellent..even the noodles are homemade. Don't forget to try a bit of limonciello or banfi rosa regale after dinner..yummy!

These are two of our favorite restaurants in WS...it is hard for us to choose, lol..either would be great.

We have eaten at Rose and Crown....we find the food bland and tasteless...we gave it a couple chances...just not worth spending money there.

It has been a long time since we have eaten at Nine dragons..because we have really authentic chinese food here so we stick with that. It was good when we were there though.

In our opinion it has improved and is a great place to dine now.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter