Earning My Ears
I have booked the following meals:

AK- Tusker House 10:35 am
Epcot-Akeshus 8:00 am Via Napoli 6:35 pm
HS- Sci Fi 11:45 am
MK-Crystal Palace 8:00 am
BOG 1:30 pm
BOG dinner 6:45 pm
Thinking of canceling BOG lunch and keeping the dinner reservation. Thoughts on this and other reservations. There will be 5 adults and 1 child 4 years old. We are not on dining plan.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

When is your trip?
If no one cares about meeting the Beast (only at dinner) perhaps cancel it. Lunch is counter servuce, but moves really fast if you pre order. So you get a "twofer". You get to sit in a guaranteed seat, and you get to see the Beast's castle (Pretty cool) at a counter service price.
Dinner is becoming a signature restaurant experience at the end of July, so expect the cost to go up accordingly.
Maybe hang on to both lunch and dinner until you're closer in time and then chose according to your touring plans.
Good luck!

BOG dinner was not as wonderful as we expected it to be. I would re-consider that one for 1900 Park Fare. You get Cinderella, Prince Charming and the stepsisters for dinner and the buffet for dinner is wonderful.
Everything else looks great! Sci Fi is one of my faves.

BOG dinner was not as wonderful as we expected it to be. I would re-consider that one for 1900 Park Fare. You get Cinderella, Prince Charming and the stepsisters for dinner and the buffet for dinner is wonderful.
Everything else looks great! Sci Fi is one of my faves.
I have to agree, we went last week and it wasn't as tasty as a year ago.

Overall I think it looks okay. What time does the park open on your CP day? If the park opens at 8, I would drop that.

The cost and menu of your BOG dinner ADR will depend on your trip dates so keep that in mind. BOG dinner is switching to a prix fixe menu sometime at the end of July 2018.
I can't say much of anything about MK restaurants since I've only ever ordered.....turkey legs from Tortuga Tavern; salads from the Liberty Sq. Market and Dole Whip floats from wherever, LOL.
To date, we've stayed at monorail hotels so have never eaten at a MK table service.

Via Napoli is a perennial fav for us; I'm required to book it whenever we go. An appetizer, salad and individual pizza can make a nice dinner for 2-3 people.
Your Epcot day ADR time span looks good; you can snack easily if the need arises before din din.

Haven't eaten at Tusker yet but have heard it's praises sung frequently.

At HS' Sci Fi try to hold out for a car table. More fun:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!