**HELP with Beads please**

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
Hi, I know we have some bead talented people here and I was wondering where can we buy beads and all the accessories/tools etc, to make bracelets, necklace, etc.

My DD 12 loves making bracelets but we don't really know how to do it right, we got some beads and string from Hobby lobby and wal mart, but not much.

Thanks

Roxy

If there is a Michael's or AC Moore in your area, they both sell all the beads and bead supplies that you need to make all the jewelry you want! They both offer different types of beading classes to help you learn different techniques and jewelry styles (I know this b/c I teach beading/jewelry making at my local Michaels!).

~Lori

Fire Mountain Gems has an amazing website and will send you their catalog. Great prices and products! There's lots of other websites that sell specialty beads too.

I buy special beads and stones from local bead shops and buy beads from Michaels, Jo-ann's, Hobby Lobby.

Thank you, my local Hobby Lobby and Michael's do have but we're looking to by in bulk.

Thanks

Fire Mtn. Gems! Lots to choose from!

Plus the webiste shows other finished beadwork to get ideas from.

i have been taking classes at bella' beads in meredith NH
its great
they are still working on their website but they have classes and teachers are great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter