Help with postcard rate Please

connor69

Earning My Ears
I have a postcard with a pin code and number. It is for August 25th to October 2nd. I called cro and wanted to book a trip for October 2nd to the 12th. I would be checking in on the last day of the special. I was told that travel had to be completed by the 2nd. Is this true or did i get someone not in the know?

I thought it only mattered when you begin not when you end. Which can either help or hurt you too. I'd call back.

yES,its a great rate which I hoped to stretch until the 12th. I guess I need to try again.

Anyone else?

I had a rate booked for the last special that ended on 8/24/02 and booked a 7 night res w/that email code beginning on 8/24/02!! Definetely call back.. they should honor it. Good Luck!

Beka's Mom

I don't know if I got the same postcard, but when I tried the same thing I was given the same answer, which was that the trip must be completed by the last date on the postcard. I think this rule applies to postcards only and not to checking in during a code, AP, or seasonal change time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter