Help with Universal hotel

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We are going to be in Orlando for a week in June. My kids want to do 2 days at Universal for HP. I thought it might be best to book them a room at one of the hotels that offer express passed and when I checked the Royal Pacific what’s the cheapest at $400 for one night. This would be June 11. Are there any deals to be had for universal rooms? We have only ever done Disney World so I have no experience with universal. If we do book a room for one night would they have express pass on the 11th, which is check in day… And the 12th, check out day? Because I assume they wouldn’t be able to check in the room until afternoon. I was hoping to get two full days of express pass if they were staying there.
thanks for any help you can give me. This is all new for me.

Yes. They will get two days of express passes.
So you know if they ever have specials? Or is this just the going rate? Or if they are available to book on sites like Priceline or Orbitz?

So you know if they ever have specials? Or is this just the going rate? Or if they are available to book on sites like Priceline or Orbitz?
The only specials I’ve seen are AP, Florida resident, and military discounts. You might want to grab the room and keep checking for price changes. Although $400 seems high, those express passes are gold!

ETA: And Royal Pacific is a great property in easy walking distance to the parks and City Walk.

Not sure if you are intending to book for your entire family of 4 kids (checking your tagline) and 2 (?) adults? If so, the cheaper rooms at the express pass hotels won't work as they have a max occupancy of 5.

Not sure if you are intending to book for your entire family of 4 kids (checking your tagline) and 2 (?) adults? If so, the cheaper rooms at the express pass hotels won't work as they have a max occupancy of 5.
No, just my 4 kids (30, 24, 21 and 12) would be in the room. My husband and I would stay at a regular hotel with the grandkids and my SIL isn’t coming on this trip. But thanks for thinking of that and asking

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=0&currid=0
This link looks for APH rates. Since there are 3 over age 18, there is an extra $40 fee. PBH is $359 and HardRock is at $404, but is a more expensive pool view. So a cheaper room could open up. I would book one now and check the link daily for better optins. Then book the new one and cancel the old.
We aren’t pass holders 😩
Thanks for the heads up on the extra adult cost though

We aren’t pass holders 😩
Thanks for the heads up on the extra adult cost though

The seasonal AP might work if one person buys it because it's not a lot more than the 2 day tickets, and can get you a hotel discount to get to that $359 rate at PBH. You just have to show the AP at check-in or check-out usually. Looks like the hotels are quite busy for that night.

Do we get the same discount as an annual pass holder if we buy one seasonal pass? I’m considering doing this to stay for one night for the express passes. Does this mean either annual or seasonal pass works?AF13C887-96FE-4DE0-BBAB-997B7692FDB6.jpeg

Why not stay at a lesser rate at one of their other resorts and take advantage of early entry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter