help with universal

Bobrow

Mouseketeer
Now that I've booked the WDW part of my vacation I need help with Universal. I will be arriving by car in the afternoon of Aug.23 and don't check into Disney until the 25, I want to do 2 days of Universal. What would be the best deal for me.I'm looking to economize. I will be with my husband and 3 sons,13,11,7.I take any suggestions. We are members of AAA if that helps. I need hotel advice,ticket advice,should I do a package,should I stay on grounds?Thanks

Welcome, Bobrow - that's exactly what my son and I are doing - I was able to get the Entertainment rate at the new Royal Pacific Resort for $99.00 standard, $109.00 pool view for that weekend. I'm very! happy with that price since it includes FOTL access and I won't have to drive to the parks. There are quite a few ticket options that you can read about on these boards or check out the online ticket deals at www.uescape.com. Certainly check out your package options, but I find that with the info I get from these boards booking on my own has saved me money. If you don't want to stay on-site, you can also find lots of info on nearby hotels that has been posted - happy hunting!:cool:

If you can manage a good rate at Universal resorts, go for it. FOTL is really the only way to go if there are crowds. Some waits were 90-120 minutes. We were on and off in 10 minutes or less. I had a AAA rate of $145 at HRH this past week. It only took a few minutes on the back path to get to the parks from HRH. With FOTL you can do both parks in two days with no problem.

we are staying a best western international next week for 4 days and we upgraded our pass for buy 2 day get 1 day free. this cost us 545.00 for the 2 of us.we booked through AAA and I couldnt believe how cheap it was please we get COUPONS FOR 2 FREE MEALS!!!!!!!! ( hard rock or plant hollywood are a couple of choices) I hope that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter