Here at Aulani now (8/7/21-8/14/21)…a few observations

I checked out yesterday. Magic bands can open doors, you can scan it to pick up your pool wristbands, and in at least some restaurants/shops. You can’t use it for poolside service or other places where your bill comes in the vinyl folder, though.
Kind of a late followup question - if a MB works for these things I wonder if my Apple Watch will work as well. I use it at WDW for park admission so I know its properly linked to MDE.

Thanks for all this input. Question about the current conditions - at “off the hook” can you once again sit at the bar, or is it still tables only? Any input is appreciated.

Tables only. The line to order was long and so slow. If you want a drink, order it from the cast members walking around by the pool

One other thing. My favorite thing to do was to get up early and run on the paved trail that goes in front of the resort. Then get in the pool. Aaahhh. We also ate at a place called Place of Joy which is next to the wedding chapel. It is a strange name but I think that is the name of the wedding venue. It was a take out place but they had tables outside to eat at. I had an excellent salad. I would recommend this place, right next to Aulani.

Tables only. The line to order was long and so slow. If you want a drink, order it from the cast members walking around by the pool
Thanks for this. Is there table service or get up each time to order? Our last stay one day we sat at the bar all day and just causally drank and ate and enjoyed the atmosphere. Is it safe to assume sitting at a table all day would be frowned upon?

Thanks for this. Is there table service or get up each time to order? Our last stay one day we sat at the bar all day and just causally drank and ate and enjoyed the atmosphere. Is it safe to assume sitting at a table all day would be frowned upon?
Haha you sound like my kind of people 😆

Do they still close the pool super early? That was a HUGE downside for me...like why do you need to do that for the adults? At least 10 would be great!

Also what is gone still Uncles fireside stories?

There was table service in the bar. Also Uncle was telling stories standing next to the pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter