• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here is some Info about New Disney Visa Credit Card.

Tony P. IL.

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I read some details today about the new Visa in a magazine called Brandweek. It said that the partnership with American Express is going to end. It also said Disney negotiated with American Express, Mastercard and Visa. Guess the best deal they got was from Visa.

It also says the Credit Card might be called the DISNEY DREAM CARD and the points or miles might be called MAGIC STARS.

Makes sense to me.

Brandweek magazine is online for those who might be interested in reading the article.

Brandweek.com under "headlines" (no www. before Brandweek)

Be advised their server is slow for those on a high speed connection

Dennis

The online version is not a full story. The full story is in print only. That is where I saw what they may call the card( DISNEY DREAM CARD )and what they may name the points(MAGIC STARS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter