<<<<Here Is The New Dining Plan Snack List>>>>

I'm wondering if the cream cheese filled soft pretzels (in Fantasyland) will be included. They're under $4.00 and SOOOOO good! :goodvibes

We just returned yesterday and were surprised to see how many snack items are now on the DDP. I couldn't remember everything, but most pretzels are (including cinnamon ones). Most soft serve ice cream (gerties and mrs. potts to name our purchases). The cinnamon pecans at EPCOT and other parks. McDonald french fries at AK were on the DDP. However, we watched for the DDP symbol before purchasing. At the land/seasons, we were told the deserts were not including and in France the ice kiosk was not listed. So you need to just watch for the DDP symbol. I did notice most ice cream locations--the IceCream Plaza at MK and both soft serve places at AK were on the plan. The CM at Gerties/MGM said no the soft serve was not a snack credit and I told him to turn around and take a look at the menu and he said, wow, when did that happen. I got waffle cones ($3.89) on the snack credit. We were happy to see the new additions.

Wow - a waffle cone is a heck of a snack! :)

Thanks for listing those. We'll keep our eyes open for treats all over the parks.

n2mm said:
We just returned yesterday and were surprised to see how many snack items are now on the DDP. I couldn't remember everything, but most pretzels are (including cinnamon ones). Most soft serve ice cream (gerties and mrs. potts to name our purchases). The cinnamon pecans at EPCOT and other parks. McDonald french fries at AK were on the DDP. However, we watched for the DDP symbol before purchasing. At the land/seasons, we were told the deserts were not including and in France the ice kiosk was not listed. So you need to just watch for the DDP symbol. I did notice most ice cream locations--the IceCream Plaza at MK and both soft serve places at AK were on the plan. The CM at Gerties/MGM said no the soft serve was not a snack credit and I told him to turn around and take a look at the menu and he said, wow, when did that happen. I got waffle cones ($3.89) on the snack credit. We were happy to see the new additions.

Wow, this is great!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the funnel cake! I tried to make it at home tonight---hmmmm...let's just say what I "created" was NOT what I remember having as a little girl at the Allentown Fair or at Doney Park. :lmao:

OK....so excited!!!! This list is great. I can't believe how much we all get so excited over the food! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Look out World.....here we come and boy are we hungry!!! :cheer2:

I'm at WDW right now and was surprised to see that in the gift shops the boxes of Entenmanns donuts, cookies, etc. are all considered a snack!!! Yes, a box of 9 donuts is a snack! A stomach-aching snack!

It's about time!! Can anyone confirm if the Dole Whip is considered a snack? This will save us nearly $100 for our upcoming trip!!

I need to start dieting NOW for our October trip!!!! I'd also like to know if anyone has bought a Dole Whip on the plan? Thanks!

thelionqueen said:
It's about time!! Can anyone confirm if the Dole Whip is considered a snack? This will save us nearly $100 for our upcoming trip!!

:thumbsup2 YES! It's definitely considered a snack now on the dining plan!

beattyfamily said:
:thumbsup2 YES! It's definitely considered a snack now on the dining plan!
Cool! :thumbsup2 Now...can someone please tell me just where in MK I can find Dole Whips?? All this talk lately about them has given me a craving for one-even though I never had one before! Ahhh, the power of the DisBoards. :rotfl:

We just got back yesterday from a quick weekend trip! I'm glad to here the dole whip is part of the dining plan. I'm making a mental note for our trip in December when we are getting the dining plan.

The dole whip can be purchased at a counter as you walk into Adventureland from the Castle. Directly over the bridge. I believe the Swiss Family Treehouse is right there also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter