Here it is - the novel that is my Backstage Magic Trip Report - Report complete

Thanks so much for the trip report. I've been on the tour before and am going again next month with the DIS podcast crew. It was fun reading the new aspects of the trip, and I appreciated your honest assessment of things. The guides really are fabulous. We're happy to see Diana is still on the BSM beat. She was one of our guides on a previous adventure, and she's a real sweetheart.

It was a great pleasure writing it, it helps with the memories.

Diana is off to Alaska for a few weeks. And she is a sweetheart, both her and Christian worked hard to make our trip special.

Dobly1000

Thank you so much for your review - we took the 1 day Lights, Camera, Magic ABD adventure in April and Christian was one of our guides....He was fabulous!!! After reading your review of your "adventure", I know I have I to take this someday...hopefully soon!!!!!!!

Ocean Wave Dave, this is just such a fabulous report! I love, love, love your description of that Magical moment seeing the Boba Fett section of Star Tours. It truly does sound Magical! I love that feeling of being 12, and it kind of makes me sad I missed out on the chance to do BSM with the DIS next December. :) I know I will do this trip some day, and hopefully experience just a *little* bit of the Magic you had!

Thanks so much for posting this. PLEASE post a link to this thread in the Trip Reports Sticky at the top of this Forum, so that people searching for BSM Trip Reports can find this!

Sayhello

What a great report..thank you for sharing! We also had Diana..I still remember the Peppermint Ice Cream she encouraged me to try at the Soda Shoppe. Our BSM was a day longer but you guys really hit most of it (excpet for El Capitan)..yes..experiences change but they are all fabulous. Wish I could have seen the Dream Suite! Walt's Apartment and Lily Belle were also some of our highlights.
Now..if they would only do a San Francisco ABD...including Pixar...I'll be there :)

Thanks for writing such a great trip report! I got teary-eyed with your Boba Fett experience.

Thanks for this TR. I'm trying to get my DH to let us go on this next summer. Fingers crossed!!!! That trip to the employee store got his attention pretty quick for sure!!!!!!!

Thank you for your report. My DH and I did this trip December of 2008. It is good to see they are changing it up a bit. We definitely want to do it again in the future.

Thanks for a great trip report. I will be on the DIS Backstage Magic tour in three weeks. You have certainly upped my anticipation.

Thanks again.

Kim

What a wonderful trip report. I am not a Star Wars fan, but I will certainly always think of you as I pass by Star Tours. :) What an awesome experience. Thank you for sharing it. Isn't that one of the reasons Walt built Disneyland cuz we should treasure the child inside us all? Such a poignant moment. I will be lucky enough to experience this adventure at the end of the month.

What a wonderful trip report. Leaving in two weeks for this adventure and cannot wait to see everything and everyone!

Just got home from this trip. There are MANY special moments and surprises on this trip. I was a little unsure about this trip, but my daughter wanted to do it, so I said OK. I am SO glad we did it. The only downside....I'm not sure we will be able to enjoy the parks as "commoners" anymore :)
We feel very Lucky to have taken this trip with a wonderful group of people and our 2 great guides, Dean & Matt! One special moment we had was unplanned...to anyone in our group just say "Rafiki" and they will smile, & maybe chuckle a little ;))
I hope you are Lucky on your trip as well ;))

so glad you had a good time on your trip. me and my husband are taking this trip in Oct. I'm hoping its as good as everyone says. My husband is a little unsure due to pricing but I hope the trip makes him change his mind.

Just got home from this trip. There are MANY special moments and surprises on this trip. I was a little unsure about this trip, but my daughter wanted to do it, so I said OK. I am SO glad we did it. The only downside....I'm not sure we will be able to enjoy the parks as "commoners" anymore :)
We feel very Lucky to have taken this trip with a wonderful group of people and our 2 great guides, Dean & Matt! One special moment we had was unplanned...to anyone in our group just say "Rafiki" and they will smile, & maybe chuckle a little ;))
I hope you are Lucky on your trip as well ;))

Matt was a trainee in our group, seemed like a great guy. Glad to hear he put on a great trip his first time out.

OWD

Our secret story is "safety".

I've seen some post about forms of payment at the shops you get to go to (MOG) and some of the other shops. Will they take Disney visa? just wondering since that question had come up.

I've seen some post about forms of payment at the shops you get to go to (MOG) and some of the other shops. Will they take Disney visa? just wondering since that question had come up.

Since we used my Southwest Rewards VISA Card everywhere we went, including the MOG and the Studio store. I would imagine that they accept all VISA cards, credit or debit.

OWD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter