Here right now PTN question, (answer & more info included)

momof2n2

DIS Veteran
im trying to look through threads but am not having success. I know this has been answered elsewhere many times. I’m sorry.

I’ve followed recommendations from posters for F!, TF & PPP with success! I can’t remembsr PTN suggestions. Was it by LM? Thank you so much.

You can really set up anywhere along the long parade route and be fine. Little Mermaid was great for us because we dashed over to DL to catch the fireworks show. LM is close to the start of the parade route.

You can really set up anywhere along the long parade route and be fine. Little Mermaid was great for us because we dashed over to DL to catch the fireworks show. LM is close to the start of the parade route.

Oh! Thank you so much for your prompt answer!!! :)

So how did it go? I hope you got a great spot and enjoyed the parade! :flower1:

So how did it go? I hope you got a great spot and enjoyed the parade! :flower1:

We did, Mom.
I keep wanting to email you and share, but we move-move-move.
LOVED Mickey & the Magical Map, as you predicted. My four girls especially were wowed. Actually, everything has the girls head-over-heels. Boys are having fun, too.

Haven’t had a chance to see Beauty and the Beast or Tangled. After seated for Tangled last Wednesday, it got cancelled.

We are a little slim on Princess M&G, but no one is complaining. Wish we could catch Moana.

Hard pressed to label any of the night time shows as “the best.” They are all wonderful.

Pixar Play Parade more annoying than enjoyable. It keeps interfering with walking around park, and it’s not that fabulous IMO. Reminds me a lot of the old DHS parade.

Phew. I guess I could have emailed you.

We did, Mom.
LOVED Mickey & the Magical Map, as you predicted. My four girls especially were wowed. Actually, everything has the girls head-over-heels. Boys are having fun, too.

Haven’t had a chance to see Beauty and the Beast or Tangled. After seated for Tangled last Wednesday, it got cancelled.

We are a little slim on Princess M&G, but no one is complaining. Wish we could catch Moana.

Hard pressed to label any of the night time shows as “the best.” They are all wonderful.

Pixar Play Parade more annoying than enjoyable. It keeps interfering with walking around park, and it’s not that fabulous IMO. Reminds me a lot of the old DHS parade.

That's ok. Plenty of time to catch up later! Glad you found some things to love.

I've lost track. Are you done now or do you have another day?

It's a shame you missed Tangled. Bummer it got cancelled. Those shows are adorable. But there's just so dang much to see and do!

That's ok. Plenty of time to catch up later! Glad you found some things to love.

It's a shame you missed Tangled. Bummer it got cancelled. Those shows are adorable. But there's just so dang much to see and do!

What Tangled show is this?

We did, Mom.

I wish
DL has no parades. It’s too
Crowded. People say “it will move people away from rides”. So will a parade in
Dca. Majority get parkhoppers.

Is there any rhyme or reason when each show happens? Do they alternate? Hope to catch this with DGD3 on Tuesday. :)

The first three shows are one and the last three shows are the other. I think it's Beauty and the Beast and then Tangled, but I can't remember with certainty right now. I have Disney-loving teenage boys who enjoy these shows as cute, fun entertainment, so I'm sure your target audience granddaughter will be delighted.

Definitely one more day, but likely going to add the fifth day. Our non-park day’s have been sufficient for laundry so our “laundry” day seems unecessary. The rental house is too small for much and we’d end up looking for something
to do. Anything would cost money and we are over the traffic so venturing far is unappealing. So DH thinks we should just add Monday in as a Park day. I know it’s a busier day, but we’d focus on shows and characters.

We are heading to San Juan Capistrano right now and likely to a beach.

Definitely one more day, but likely going to add the fifth day. Our non-park day’s have been sufficient for laundry so our “laundry” day seems unecessary. The rental house is too small for much and we’d end up looking for something
to do. Anything would cost money and we are over the traffic so venturing far is unappealing. So DH thinks we should just add Monday in as a Park day. I know it’s a busier day, but we’d focus on shows and characters.

We are heading to San Juan Capistrano right now and likely to a beach.
I hope you get to add a 5th day. We usually have 5 days and never feel like we're bored or have even "done it all".

Some of those storytelling shows (Tangled and BATB) have the character exit but come right back out for a meet and greet immediately following the show. Sit over on the right hand side since that's where they set up and you could get a meet with a minimal wait. Nobody who wasn't there for the show gets to enter the line. I'm sure someone will correct me if I get this wrong, but I think it's every show but the last one of that set? And I'm sure that's subject to change. But definitely worth sticking around for a minute to see if they'll be back out for photos. Maybe you can also get at least a trip through Princess Fantasy Faire. The line gets long sometimes, but it's usually worth it if you can catch 2 or 3 with one wait.

Also watch the app to see where Sleeping Beauty is appearing. It's her park. You definitely need photots with her!

Did you see the Frozen stage show?

I hope you get to add a 5th day. We usually have 5 days and never feel like we're bored or have even "done it all".

Some of those storytelling shows (Tangled and BATB) have the character exit but come right back out for a meet and greet immediately following the show. Sit over on the right hand side since that's where they set up and you could get a meet with a minimal wait. Nobody who wasn't there for the show gets to enter the line. I'm sure someone will correct me if I get this wrong, but I think it's every show but the last one of that set? And I'm sure that's subject to change. But definitely worth sticking around for a minute to see if they'll be back out for photos. Maybe you can also get at least a trip through Princess Fantasy Faire. The line gets long sometimes, but it's usually worth it if you can catch 2 or 3 with one wait.

Also watch the app to see where Sleeping Beauty is appearing. It's her park. You definitely need photots with her!

Did you see the Frozen stage show?

Thanks for the tip on seating. For sure we will try to get a Tangled in; we haven’t met Rapunzel.

We’ve met Snow White, Ariel & Cinderella at Royal Hall. We met Aurora by the entrance.

We’ve yet to meet Minnie. This is a goal for today along with Moana if the app says she’s around.

also met -
Peter Pan, Evil Queen, Fairy Godmother, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Belle in blue dress, Pluto, Goofy & Max, Mad Hatter & Alice.
Saw Hook, Beast, Cruella.

Then Thor, Loki, Judy & Nick.

Saw Groot, Gamora and Star Lord, Captain America.

Hoping to meet the rest of available Marvel and Minnie and Moana. I’d also like try for Jasmine and Tiana - they are DD5 favorites. But Moana & Marvel are firsts for us.

We did see part of Frozen. Had no idea it was an hour long. We had FP we needed to use so we left after 20 minutes. We hope to see whole thing today.

We also want time to shop. We’ve richocheted all over the last few days; we need to slow it down.

My boys aren’t overjoyed at two more days, but they aren’t complaining either. I have zero WDW (or DLR) plans for next few years and at their ages (almost 16 & 18) they literally may never do Disney with us again.

Girls are beyond excited.

I would have liked more SoCal sightseeing but the traffic ruins it. We have had three days of other stuff, including three beach visits.

Is Sorcerer’s Workshop interesting? Bakery Tour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!