Here's the Menu for the Three Broomsticks Restaurant

I am interested in the breakfast menu too!!! Being from England I am interested in the Cornish Pasties and whether they are authentic , I have a feeling they are smaller than the Genuine Pasty as 3 of them would fill a Quarter back !!!!:rotfl2:I had hoped they would have Pork Pies and that alone would pull me in!!!Yummy!!!

I was raised in England till my early teens and I had to try to the pasties to see how authentic they were. They are small, sort of perogie sized only a tad larger. They were tasty enough, not exactly the kinda Nana makes, but good nonetheless. What I loved the most was the British breakfast platter, mainly for the bacon. It was great to have real bacon again. I was a little unimpressed with the crossiant though, as I like toast with my beans. I didn't try the black pudding that came with it, as I used to love it as a kid, until I found out what it exactly was and haven't touched it since.:lmao:

And random, Englishrose47 but I am pretty sure we met a few years ago, in the smoking section at Pop outside of classic hall. You had your lime green MH on your lanyard. I remember your screen name and talking about being a Focker Watcher.

Silly question ,is there any more to the menu that's not shown?

Seemed to be seriously lacking any vegetarian options.

(And please don't say fish. IMO people who eat fish aren't vegetarians. the clues in the name, vegetarian, vegetable... I don't eat food with a face. :) )

I was raised in England till my early teens and I had to try to the pasties to see how authentic they were. They are small, sort of perogie sized only a tad larger. They were tasty enough, not exactly the kinda Nana makes, but good nonetheless. What I loved the most was the British breakfast platter, mainly for the bacon. It was great to have real bacon again. I was a little unimpressed with the crossiant though, as I like toast with my beans. I didn't try the black pudding that came with it, as I used to love it as a kid, until I found out what it exactly was and haven't touched it since.:lmao:

And random, Englishrose47 but I am pretty sure we met a few years ago, in the smoking section at Pop outside of classic hall. You had your lime green MH on your lanyard. I remember your screen name and talking about being a Focker Watcher.

Yes we did !!!What a great memory!!! What did the English platter consist of ?? I still love Black Pudding and yes I know what's in it !!I had it al Raglan Road in DTD!!!It was delish!!!
I was interested in knowing what is on the menu for the Breakfast that comes with a package deal!!

Silly question ,is there any more to the menu that's not shown?

Seemed to be seriously lacking any vegetarian options.

(And please don't say fish. IMO people who eat fish aren't vegetarians. the clues in the name, vegetarian, vegetable... I don't eat food with a face. :) )

Nope, That's the entire menu. :-/

I tried the pasty, thought they tasted pretty good. Definitely not an overly filling option though... I believe my friend had the fish & chips, tried one of her chips and it was really good. She didn't say one way or the other if she liked the fish or not though.

We just had breakfast 11/29 Monday morning at the Three Broomsticks. We didn't have a reservation and they we able to seat us w/o any trouble. I wasn't adventurous(none of us were)---just had the American breakfast platter. It was good food and great atmosphere!
I finally tried a pumpkin juice with my breakfast too.
I would go again to try lunch.

Yes we did !!!What a great memory!!! What did the English platter consist of ?? I still love Black Pudding and yes I know what's in it !!I had it al Raglan Road in DTD!!!It was delish!!!
I was interested in knowing what is on the menu for the Breakfast that comes with a package deal!!

The English breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon(real bacon, not the fatty strip kind), sausage links, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, grilled tomato and a crossaint. The bacon was amazing and the beans were good as well. My aunt had the pudding and thought it was well done. All in all, no complaints from me.

The English breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon(real bacon, not the fatty strip kind), sausage links, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, grilled tomato and a crossaint. The bacon was amazing and the beans were good as well. My aunt had the pudding and thought it was well done. All in all, no complaints from me.

Sounds good !!But the croissant is definately not English:lmao: Now Fried Bread hmmmmmm!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter