hey Browneyes..."you" were in my dream last night!

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
this is getting bad...i am suffering one of the side effects from DIS board addiction...

you guys are invading my dreams!! :eek:

last night, browneyes, well, someone that i think is browneyes anyway, popped into my dream!! i was dreaming that i was watching some show where they showcase homes. the home belonged to shannon and i was so excited because i "knew" her from the boards. i kept telling my husband that the homeowner's name was shannon but she was from the boards and that she lived in georgia and he had that glazed over kind of expression on his face that he gets when i talk about the boards...your "house" was fabulous too...the show was like that great vacation homes show on the travel channel. it was awesome!! but that's all i remember from the dream...

the way my dream was going...it was as if we had met hundreds of times...it was really weird...i've never met you before...well, at least in person. :rolleyes:

i know why you popped into my dream...i was at sonic last night and thought of your cherry sprites!!

It must've been one of my twins in your dream.;)

I almost moved to Indiana about 16 years ago.:teeth: A friend of mine really wanted me to move in with her. Who knows, if I had moved, you and I might've been neighbors.:)

What was I wearing in your dream?:teeth:

Did you get that drink or just think about getting it?:) I sure could use a Cherry Sprite about now.:teeth:

i've lived in the state of indiana now for 13 years...we very well could have been neighbors!! i thought about moving to georgia once...during my gone with the wind obsession...i thought that i could just become scarlett o'hara and find my rhett butler! well, i found my rhett butler, but he sure wasn't in georgia...

anyway, i tried a cherry sprite before...but i must confess...i'm a diet cherry coke drinker...i obsess over them...

and what were you wearing in my dream? if i remember right...yu had on jeans and a brownish colored sweater...i don't know why i remembered that...lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter