Hh Cash Rssie The Way To Go?...

GOMICKEY

Earning My Ears
We plan on staying at HH in May. I've heard that you can do one night on cash, instead of pts. I was planning on doing the Sat nite stay on cash. When I spoke w/ the staff @ DVC 1-800 #, she said the rate for a 1 BR would be $240 (then probably $180 once the discount is applied).

My questions:

Does $180 sound like a good deal for May at HH (for 1 BR)? I saw another post where the gentleman quoted $180 for a 2 BR.

Also, I am a DC member, too. Would I get the better deal thru DVC or DC?

Thanks!!:wave

:sunny:

Most of the really low HH rates are from developer inventory thru sales. Many (but not all) will require that the tour be taken.

I'd sure grab the cash ressie. If you can find something lower at a later date you can cancel..or see if MS will match the lower rate.

Good luck!

We had already banked all of our points to get a GV at HH next June so this past Labor day we had an unexpected chance to go to HH. I called the night before we left and was told only a studio was avl. When I opened the door to the room it was a 2-bedroom. We only paid around 150 a night. We took no tour. In fact, after staying in that room we have decorated our house in that "Bob Timberlake" look.

Even though the cash night are attractive we have found it hard to get them during late spring thru fall.

They are easy to get during the off-season.

Hi Gomickey -

We often will book a Friday and/or Saturday night at HH with a cash ressie vs points because of the # of points required for those nights (especially Sat. night!) - if a cash night resssie is avail. They are not always avail. We have a whole week booked (cash ressie) for mid-April in a two-bedroom for $180 night + tax. This was booked with the DVC discount through Member Services. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter