HH or bust if without a car?

kreckl

DIS Veteran
We are planning a split stay in Sept, and the 4 nights I was hoping to try OKW only has 3 nights available near the HH. We wont have a car, and the weather may be a factor, so I thought that was the way to go.
We've never stayed here, but I am thinking its best to be near a place where food is available. We have a 10 year old who will likely want to be at the best pool for a kid his age, too.
Thanks!

We are planning a split stay in Sept, and the 4 nights I was hoping to try OKW only has 3 nights available near the HH. We wont have a car, and the weather may be a factor, so I thought that was the way to go.
We've never stayed here, but I am thinking its best to be near a place where food is available. We have a 10 year old who will likely want to be at the best pool for a kid his age, too.
Thanks!

We have made many, many trips to OKW over the last 20 years and only had a personal vehicle for a few of those. All buildings are near a bus stop and every bus stops at HH before exiting the resort. In addition, you can walk from the furthest area to HH in about 15 minutes.

Disney resort transportation is very good and OKW is among the best. I would not worry about specific location. In addition to the buildings in the HH area (11-14, 23-26) buildings 62-64, 15 - 18 and 27 - 29 are also close to the HH area - just not in the guaranteed category.

Have a great stay! :)

Sounds good- thanks so much. It's tough when you can't see it for yourself....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter