• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HHI sell out and price increase?

Johnnie Fedora

My cup is not 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, it's just 50%
Any guesses as to when HHI will sell out?? We are deciding on how much to add on at BCV (for sure), and possibly HHI. Do you think HHI price will increase once BCV presales begin??

They have been projecting HH will sell out in "8 months to a 1 year" for the past 3 years. Any price increase in points I bet will be across the board for all remaining resorts. DVC alway has the option to adjust the Magical Beginnings to make the "Ocean Front Resorts" look more appealing.

Depending on the economy my guess would be sell-out late summer of next year or "8 months to 1 year":)

I had to laugh when I read Fenceman's reply, because I just returned from a week at HHI and the salespeople projected the resort to sell out in 9 months. Since I am a new DVC member, I have not had the opportunity to hear this projection before. Now I see that it is old news and hasn't changed in 3 years. Anyway, the word from the HHI salespeople is 9 months. Take it for what it is.

We too just returned from Hilton Head. We were told that sell-out was imminent. We were told the same thing last year at Labor Day. This is the longest pregnancy I have ever seen - - the contractions have been so close for so long - - my god -- push!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter