HHI villa updates complete yet?

Have they completed remodeling all of the villas yet?
:goodvibes

We just got back from a quick weekend trip there. They are still doing the renos, Building 22 was being worked on this weekend. They were supposed to be done last week but obviously weren't. They should be finishing up soon.

I asked about the noise with the new vinyl faux wood flooring that replaced the tiles. They installed a layer of cork under the vinyl and according to the front desk they are getting less noise complaints.

We were in a studio and took a lot of pictures before unpacking.

We just got back from a quick weekend trip there. They are still doing the renos, Building 22 was being worked on this weekend. They were supposed to be done last week but obviously weren't. They should be finishing up soon.

I asked about the noise with the new vinyl faux wood flooring that replaced the tiles. They installed a layer of cork under the vinyl and according to the front desk they are getting less noise complaints.

We were in a studio and took a lot of pictures before unpacking.

Ooh...please post some when you get a chance. We are going for our first time in August and staying in a studio. Any tips or suggestions???

Hope that you had an AWESOME VACA!:thumbsup2

Thinking about a vaca late May 2015! EXCITED to hear about the renovations!

Never been to HHI....Have been to Vero and LOVED IT!:cool1::cool1:

Relatives are going to HHI next month, but are Marriott owners! Can't wait to hear their impressions!!!!

Would LOVE to see your pics!!!!:cheer2:

We stayed in a renovated 2-bedroom unit a few weeks ago, and we didn't hear any noise from other units in our building. In fact, one morning, we were coming down the stairs and were surprised to see a family with young kids coming out of the unit below us. I spoke to the mom and mentioned that we hadn't known anyone was in that villa since we hadn't't heard a sound. She said they had been worried about bothering us since one if the kids had a major melt down the night before. I assured her we hadn't heard a sound from them or anyone in the building. The new layer of cork must be working great.

We stayed in a renovated 2-bedroom unit a few weeks ago, and we didn't hear any noise from other units in our building. In fact, one morning, we were coming down the stairs and were surprised to see a family with young kids coming out of the unit below us. I spoke to the mom and mentioned that we hadn't known anyone was in that villa since we hadn't't heard a sound. She said they had been worried about bothering us since one if the kids had a major melt down the night before. I assured her we hadn't heard a sound from them or anyone in the building. The new layer of cork must be working great.

I'm so glad to hear that. We always stay in either a 1 BR (almost always) or studio (occasionally). One reason we ask for the main building is that the other 1 BRs and studios are on the first floor and we don't like hearing the loud footsteps from above. For example, we love the view from the 1 BR in building 18, but not the noise. Maybe we'll try it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter