Delete Thread

:wave2:

Can't wait to hear your Food&Wine recommendations!!

:thumbsup2

hope there is sound in the video you show us on your impressions of shrek and arnold......
just saying

:rotfl: Well we do have video of one impression...I'm not very good at impressions though which it makes it even funnier.

Yay!!! Wouldn't miss it :goodvibes

:wave2: Glad to have you!

I'm here!

Why haven't I seen this appear in a vlog yet!?

:rotfl: It's coming up.

Following along again! Just got home last night and now I need to catch up on work (eeppp!) and get started on my own trip report! Less than 12 hrs after I got off the plane and I'm already feeling the Disney depression! May need to head to Disneyland this weekend, despite the crowds!

Super fun meeting you guys and my mom laughed about the wheelchair story!

Following along again! Just got home last night and now I need to catch up on work (eeppp!) and get started on my own trip report! Less than 12 hrs after I got off the plane and I'm already feeling the Disney depression! May need to head to Disneyland this weekend, despite the crowds!

Super fun meeting you guys and my mom laughed about the wheelchair story!

:wave2: Ugh I know I wish our trip were longer. It was super fun meeting you too! I'm feeling much better now too. :rotfl:

Intriguing questions! Looking forward to finding out the answers

10d4dUBl.jpg

This is adorable!!

He also likes giant gluten free burgers, asking me to do impressions of the Donkey in Shrek, anything Arnold Schwarzenegger (trust me this is totally relevant to this TR).

So...do you do the, "...and in the morning, I'm makin' waffles!" because that is my favorite Donkey quote :rotfl:

I did not know about his Schwarzenegger love! That's interesting...I'm glad it's relevant to the TR because I am so curious about this, LOL!!

I use the expression MotherFletcher a lot........:D

Glad you still managed to salvage some of the trip......looking forward to reading it.......:)

This is adorable!!

So...do you do the, "...and in the morning, I'm makin' waffles!" because that is my favorite Donkey quote :rotfl:

I did not know about his Schwarzenegger love! That's interesting...I'm glad it's relevant to the TR because I am so curious about this, LOL!!

Oh no I should've done that one! :rotfl: you'll be able to see his Arnold shirt soon.

I'm here!!!

Yay :wave:

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about the long weekend!

I use the expression MotherFletcher a lot........:D

Glad you still managed to salvage some of the trip......looking forward to reading it.......:)

I'm glad we salvaged the HHN portion too, thank you!

Oh no I should've done that one! :rotfl:

You should have!! It's a classic.

You look awfully awake for it being so early! This is not how I look at the airport, LOL!!

They told me sweatpants sometimes do that

but...but why?? They're sweatpants!

Clearly all those coffees were really doing their job....:laughing:

DdwmncZl.jpg

Haha, aw, poor guy!

since they added in app tipping

I love this new feature! I figure we'll be using Uber at least once next month, and it's going to be early in the morning, so I don't want to worry about cash at that time of day!

So of course after all of 3 minutes the Uber driver gave me a low rating

What a jerk!!

especially if that stranger is especially chatty and I feel like I have to be polite

this is what I hate the most!!

So pretty!! On the visit I told you about yesterday, only a few rooms had been renovated at that point, and ours was an old style. I love the flowers on the wall, and was sad we didn't get a refurbed room...even though we didn't stay overnight and just visited it before heading to the parks.

I love how they embraced the season!!

(Notice Josh's Arnold shirt, it says "One nation under Arnold" I got it for him on Etsy and his sweatshirt says the same thing).

If aliens or anything ever attacks the US, I really hope Arnold is in charge.

hMP9ogil.jpg

Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake: Sour cream ice cream, cheesecake, graham crackers, fresh whipped cream, chocolate dipped strawberry

This looks AMAZING.

I may have screamed "ROBOT!"

:rotfl::rotfl:That would have been me! Screaming "Robot", while also repeatedly swatting at Matt or one of the kids on the shoulder until they turned and looked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!