Delete Thread

We were in that same holding area on opening night and went inside the restaurant to wait when they let us in after baking in the sun. The whole APH night was disorganized this year and they never asked to see our email so anyone could've gone in. Glad I didn't encounter that rude lady...some people :confused3

Overall I was disappointed with this year but it was our first time going to opening weekend and Irma threw off everyone so hopefully it will improve with time. I did enjoy Dead Waters ...great atmosphere.

I'm looking forward to reading your next installment.

After we left the Ash Vs Evil Dead house I started noticing that my feet were seriously hurting. I had put moleskin on them before we even left the house this morning, and underneath I had still formed 2 huge blisters on the bottom of either pinkie toe with more forming on other toes.

That's always the worst! When you can feel the blister coming and you know there's not a way to stop it and still enjoy yourself!

Josh suggested since it was hurting so bad that it might be better to get off my feet for the day, and he wouldn't mind pushing me around in a wheelchair.

He's a keeper!

My brother HATES it so being a good sister I took tons of pictures of anything Jigsaw related to send to him

Best sister ever! And sounds like something I would do too!

I loved this spaceship and this scare zone in general, it wasn't very big but the detail on the spaceship alone was amazing.

We only walked by in daylight and it was pretty cool.

I would've gone in my PJ's, but everyone there looked decently dressed so I think that would've been frowned upon

I'm sure they would have just been jealous!

Why is an omelet and dessert the only thing I can get?

Yeah-for overnight dining they should have more snack foods! When it's that late I prefer salty to sweet!

So all that for 4 mozzarella sticks.

Wow-$20 for 4 mozzarella sticks! Ridiculous!

Dang ...where's the rest of the mozzarella sticks? Sheesh, for $15 I would've called back and told them that they forgot a few dozen.

We saw some chainsaw clowns out and about...

nj9hApMl.jpg

Hahah it strikes me funny that clowns with chainsaws are just chillin' around the park.

After we left the Ash Vs Evil Dead house I started noticing that my feet were seriously hurting. I had put moleskin on them before we even left the house this morning, and underneath I had still formed 2 huge blisters on the bottom of either pinkie toe with more forming on other toes.

6dwKGNr.gif

NOO!! Blisters are the worst! And you're always soo proactive about them!! I'm worried about this for our marathon weekend (5k) trip this winter since most of our park touring will be in the days before the run. Ugh.

We had A LOT planned for the next day though, and I was concerned how I would be able to walk around Epcot/MK/HHN again if I could barely make it around Universal Studios.

YeJS6EQ.gif

Oh no! I hope it went okay! And that you did everything you needed to do to take care of yourself and get the most out of the experience.

And Josh tried on fashionable light up hat :rotfl:

6SCkL1Jl.jpg

Bahah this is fabulous! He's a seriously cool dude, your guy.

I beat Josh 81,000 to 50,000 and he was playing with 2 guns. :scratchin

k0NlUXY.gif

Of course you did. No sweat.

She literally kept trying to shove me to the ground so she could get around me! I let her go around me, but pointed her out to Josh and said something loudly; but obviously that didn't phase her. Teenager, adult, drunk, sober; I don't care you don't go around pushing people down because you want to get around them! Even if she was briefly startled it was obvious real people with chainsaws were not chasing her, and if she can't tell the difference to the point where she'd push a person to the ground maybe this event isn't for her.

This is wild!! It baffles me how rude and borderline violent people can be at theme parks. This was not okay.

fWTpzxol.jpg

Or not? Why is an omelet and dessert the only thing I can get? :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Hilarious!!

So all that for 4 mozzarella sticks...

fVmsA7ul.jpg

OMG no! Just no! That's crazy...

I read a little while we were still in FL but I went back to start over :goodvibes So this is a bit long...

While Josh had his 2nd morning coffee.
I like the way he thinks :thumbsup2

So I didn't notice these until Saturday night... oops! They were so cute though!

Now it was off to Toothsome Chocolate Emporium to meet @CatNipRules & @amalone1013!
Yay! :jumping3:

The satueed apples were not crispy like I expected, but more of a weird chewy texture that made me put them to the side after a few bites. The chocolate covered strawberries were quite good though!
Ew. I would have expected the apples to be crispy. I wasn't nuts about my burger, but I'd go back for a milkshake! Josh's past looked good, especially from this angle :rotfl: And fries are for sharing! Though Zack doesn't always agree, he's wrong!

It turned out to be HUGE :rotfl:
That was the biggest dessert I've ever seen in my life!! What dessert comes out on a dinner plate? The best kind!

Chris again seemed at a loss for words prompting Jacques to ask him if he was "you are either cold or you're terrified of robots?" (Edit: I paraphrased at first, but watching the vlog I had some of the wording wrong).
We talked about this lunch the whole trip! "Now you're warm in that one spot" "I let all of my customers do the work!" :rotfl:

Overall we had a really fun meal, and a great time getting to know some friends from Disboards.
Us too! :hug: I was very worried I was going to be really awkward cause I'm quiet/shy, so hopefully I wasn't too much. Zack was very surprised I planned lunch with you guys, he was like you're meeting people from the internet and being outgoing?? He thought everyone would be really fun to hang out with again! Why do we all live so far away? :rotfl:

I also want to give an extra thank you to Michelle! :hug: She treated us all to that amazing meal, and shared some leftover gift cards she had for Universal since she was leaving the property right after the meal. This was such a nice gesture, and we definitely tried to use those cards in the best way possible (to eat some delicious food). :thumbsup2
Yes! Another shoutout to @CatNipRules because that was just so sweet! Thank you again!

And although I failed to introduce anyone in the vlog this vlog features @amalone1013 and Zack, and @CatNipRules and her son Chris, and his friend Jordan.
I feel famous :cool2:

Since the Terminator attraction is closing next month, I wanted to get in one more ride, so we decided we'd meet in the gift shop.
The one attraction that closed AFTER our trip and we didn't ride it! We had the best intentions, and kept missing showtime/forgetting to go back that way. I blame the butterbeer.

I love the Pomeranian from Secret Life of Pets :rotfl: I grew up with lots of Pomeranians and I think they nailed the mannerisms in the movie.
This is one of my favorite recent movies :goodvibes

I didn't plan to record the 3D parts though
We saw someone doing this at Philharmagic... :confused3

I will say I did enjoy that we actually got to ride it one more time, since lately when rides close it seems to be before we get there.

tumblr_nkljcrmId41slz0eeo1_500.gif

Why Great Movie Ride, Why?

I was a bit confused. Is heading to the front frowned upon? It seemed like what everyone who was not seeking shade was moving towards the front, and I assumed if people chose to sit in the shade instead they knew they wouldn't be right in front. But maybe I was supposed to defer to people who had been there earlier and not stand near them? :confused:
I mean, I know nothing about this, but it seems it'd be like Rope Drop at MK... it's your choice to sit, eat, shop, watch the castle show... or get right up against the rope to run to 7DMT, right? Can't complain the line is long when you get there if you're watching the show...

Lady, you're one of those people!
Is this to shame people so you have less competition since you're all doing the same thing? I don't get it.

My brother HATES it so being a good sister I took tons of pictures of anything Jigsaw related to send to him :angel:
Excellent sister. I do this to my bff with birds. I kept sending them to her that weekend saying, they're waiting for you! Her family was driving to FL at the time.

xDKmSPql.jpg

I loved this spaceship and this scare zone in general, it wasn't very big but the detail on the spaceship alone was amazing.
I couldn't convince Zack this was for HHN. He was like, but they're building a new ride here! And I kept pointing out the Fast and Furious sign. Instead his brother had to tell him on Saturday because he had gone to opening night. Side story, really two: Zack's brother and bf also had an early flight Friday morning, similar to yours. They got to the hotel while we were at Toothsome and decided to nap. I kept telling Zack to tell them that you and Josh weren't napping! :rotfl: Plus it was more like a 5:30am flight for them in East Coast time! They said maybe they'd meet up with us later or at Citywalk for dinner and we didn't hear from them until HHN opening time... when they texted Zack they'd be there so no dinner :sad2: Zack was more annoyed because a few days before leaving for the trip, he had talked to his brother who said they were thinking of going on Saturday night. So Zack asked me if we could go if they did. I didn't have an interest in buying those tickets for just us, because it's just not my thing, but I was like sure we can go with your brother. So Zack was more upset about not being told like that than missing HHN, you know? :sad2:

I had made dinner plans at Jake's back at our hotel, but we were both feeling pretty tired, and Josh wasn't that hungry. I would've gone in my PJ's, but everyone there looked decently dressed so I think that would've been frowned upon :rotfl:
Hey! We were there at that time! You could have sat with us and we wouldn't have frowned upon you! The waitress thought I was crying because of my makeup being smeared from the water rides :rotfl:

They also forgot to charge me so I had to call back and pay for them before they would give them to Josh at the door. So all that for 4 mozzarella sticks...
WHAT. Like, who's fault is that? Really I feel like the employees should be contacting each other over this... I don't understand lol.

Pouring rain at UO

Gives me time to pop in her and say I'm still reading along

Such a fun read!

This scare zone had some characters from the IP houses in it. We didn't stop for pictures, but I do think this zone was pretty good for pictures. I kind of wish they put Ash in this zone too, but here's a deadite (I think I spelled that right) grandma from the first episode.

vaoDDFnl.jpg

It must be hot in there, but you know wearing sweatpants to work would be fun...
Looks like me on the weekends :rotfl:

As we were heading back towards the chainsaw clowns in The Simpsons area we encountered probably the rudest person yet. Ruder even than the lady in the holding area. A clown snuck up behind a girl (as they do), and she was right behind me. She literally started pushing me as hard as humanly possible! She actually was trying to push me down so she could get around me. I obviously gave some resistance and didn't move because I figured she just panicked a bit, but now that the clown was gone she'd resume acting like a normal person. No!

gFjq6zt.gif

She literally kept trying to shove me to the ground so she could get around me! I let her go around me, but pointed her out to Josh and said something loudly; but obviously that didn't phase her. Teenager, adult, drunk, sober; I don't care you don't go around pushing people down because you want to get around them! Even if she was briefly startled it was obvious real people with chainsaws were not chasing her, and if she can't tell the difference to the point where she'd push a person to the ground maybe this event isn't for her. (I also heard they had some issues with people being pushy/touchy with scare actors the following weekend due to a drinking game, and they lessened the availability of alcohol from the event which in my opinion might be needed with the way some people act).
Get yourself together girl! I hate haunted houses and scary movies but I'm able to separate real from fake. This girl was obviously just being overdramatic and rude.

We ended up referring back to the HHN room service menu and decided on mozzarella sticks for me, and nachos for Josh. Except the nachos couldn't be made gluten free? :confused: And nothing else really could so Josh said he didn't want anything. The lady on the phone felt bad and kept asking "Does he want me to send up some ice cream?" :rotfl: I ended up just ordering mozzarella sticks...

dBZOGgbl.jpg

(the most expensive mozzarella stick in existence I think they were close to $15-20).
$15 for mozzarella sticks!! They better have been made with the most expensive mozzarella ever.

Halloween Horror Nights Opening Night Vlog

This actually came out a lot better than I thought (I wasn’t sure how much footage my camera would capture in the dark), and gives a look at all the scare zones, and some other things we saw/did.

Edit: I also forgot to mention, but we’re so close to 60 subscribers! We only need 1 more! :cheer2:
So I watched the vlog this morning during breakfast. And I nearly jumped when I saw some of those clowns and scare-actors! Yeah, HHN is a no go for me!

I started noticing that my feet were seriously hurting.
Oh, no! :sad2:

Night had fallen and The Purge had commenced!
And oh HECK, no! :scared: This event is SO not for me :laughing:

My brother HATES it so being a good sister I took tons of pictures of anything Jigsaw related to send to him :angel:
Obviously ::yes::

As we were heading back towards the chainsaw clowns
I don't know why, but this sentence just cracked me up, like no bid deal, the chainsaw clowns were out and about... :rolleyes1

Ruder even than the lady in the holding area.
:scared1: And I didn't think that was possible! Unreal. People just anger me sometimes.

(I also heard they had some issues with people being pushy/touchy with scare actors the following weekend due to a drinking game, and they lessened the availability of alcohol from the event which in my opinion might be needed with the way some people act).
Yeah, I guess so!

Or not? Why is an omelet and dessert the only thing I can get? :rotfl:
What?! :confused3

(the most expensive mozzarella stick in existence I think they were close to $15-20).
:scared1: Dang!

Looks like me on the weekends :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Get yourself together girl! I hate haunted houses and scary movies but I'm able to separate real from fake. This girl was obviously just being overdramatic and rude.

Right? She obviously knew it was fake it was so crazy.

$15 for mozzarella sticks!! They better have been made with the most expensive mozzarella ever.

They were pretty good :scratchin but then again so are all mozzarella sticks.

So I watched the vlog this morning during breakfast. And I nearly jumped when I saw some of those clowns and scare-actors! Yeah, HHN is a no go for me!

:rotfl: If it makes you feel better I think they focused on me extra because of the camera.

And oh HECK, no! :scared: This event is SO not for me :laughing:

:rotfl:

Obviously ::yes::

#BestSister

I don't know why, but this sentence just cracked me up, like no bid deal, the chainsaw clowns were out and about... :rolleyes1

Yeah just like every day :laughing:

:scared1: And I didn't think that was possible! Unreal. People just anger me sometimes.

It was crazy! I thought she'd stop if I just didn't move because who would do that? But I guess she would.

Right? I was so confused.

HHN looks so intense! You're mozzarella sticks :laughing: that is crazy!

It's a lot of fun! The mozzarella sticks were crazy though, I guess that's the price you pay for room service, but I still can't believe it took so long and was so expensive.

Oh I feel your pain!

Blisters can be so painful.......you did the right thing with the chair, you’d never have managed more than a few steps without being in agony. Sorry to hear it hurt your back though.

I do remember from years ago how good the grey goose slush is in Epcot! Looks gorgeous........

Really nice pics.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!