Delete Thread

Thank you! It is! Season 1 was good, season 2 is definitely my favorite. Ooo good because my review of the AHS house is coming up soon!
So reading back what I said to you made no sense. I meant to say that season 2 is one my favorites. I actually didn’t like season 1 that much. Season 2 and 4 are my faves. Yay I can’t wait for your ahs review. Where did you get the ahs shirt. I need one.

I like those seasons too. I think I liked 2 and maybe 6 the best. I liked 3 but I didn't love the end. I got it at Hot Topic, but it was awhile back so they might not have it anymore.

I just finished 6 and hated the ending. I thought 6 was ok. I haven’t started cult yet. Hmmm I will look on hot topic and see what I can find.

I just finished 6 and hated the ending. I thought 6 was ok. I haven’t started cult yet. Hmmm I will look on hot topic and see what I can find.

I don't even know if I remember the ending honestly :rotfl: I do think it got a little crazy halfway through. Cult's been pretty good.

So guess who we ran into on the monorail to Magic Kingdom?

2ivqz4ml.jpg
Yeah it was so random! I think I saw Josh and then the Groot backpack and knew for sure it was you guys!

As we headed towards the other side of the park we realized the crowds were getting really heavy. They had been pretty bad when we left Epcot, and now we were seeing most the rides had waits that were a bit too long for our taste especially since we needed to get back soon.
Yeah the crowds had definitely caught up! I think lots of people had postponed their trips by a week and others were just arriving so the crowds were worse Sat-Monday!

Yeah it was so random! I think I saw Josh and then the Groot backpack and knew for sure it was you guys!

:rotfl: See I knew it was a good thing I bought that Groot backpack.

Yeah the crowds had definitely caught up! I think lots of people had postponed their trips by a week and others were just arriving so the crowds were worse Sat-Monday!

Definitely. Besides Disney that day (and most our day was clear) we had much lower crowds than we thought. It felt like we just missed them.

09jUwJBl.jpg

I've been on this ride how many times and I've never taken a picture where I was looking at the camera. Even that kid in front of me is looking :rotfl:

CF6zQM9.gif

QW6BVE1l.jpg
I love the little girl in front of you!! And Josh's expressions :rotfl:

*The Cowfish Has Officially Left The Building
Full-pound beef burger, creamy peanut butter, fried bananas, applewood bacon, brioche bun

AipcbfUl.jpg
This looks disgusting and amazing at the same time! We're thinking of adding a trip over winter break and doing a couple of days at Universal so I need to go reread all of your USO TRs for inspiration.

Oh my goodness......the size of Josh`s burger at Cowfish!!!!

Did he finish it all????

I hate peanut butter.....tried it a few times....but no, not for me......but it looks gorgeous!!! Well, all their burgers look great.......

Glad you enjoyed it this time........

I love the little girl in front of you!! And Josh's expressions :rotfl:

:rotfl:

This looks disgusting and amazing at the same time! We're thinking of adding a trip over winter break and doing a couple of days at Universal so I need to go reread all of your USO TRs for inspiration.

No it was good! It actually works well together. Ooo yes sounds fun!

Oh my goodness......the size of Josh`s burger at Cowfish!!!!

Did he finish it all????

:rotfl: No he only finished about half.

I was just like "oh that must be the Saturday night luau". :lmao: Don't you just love being a place where that's a normal thing?
Yes!!! There are so many things you can say on these vacations that are normally just crazy to utter the words, but it's like yep, no biggie. :laughing:

Those burgers look delicious but wow that one is enormous! I would be up for trying it except the size... I'm a weirdo and I like PB&J on burgers (though it's the only topping). I don't do it at home or anything, and I've only found one place by us that offers it. Zack would not split that with me either because he's offended by my PB&J burger as it is. But he'll happily eat a fried egg on his burger :crazy2: Maybe next time we make it to US we'll have burgers at Cowfish and shakes at Toothsome :rotfl:

I felt much better after resting for a bit. Also here's the shirt I got a Hot Topic when I went shopping with @ariane37 a few months ago:

gTyEfjQl.jpg

Okay I just wanted an excuse to post that selfie because I like it :rotfl:

:rotfl:That's a good enough reason! Haha

I really like this shirt though!

Although Josh thinks this Donkey looks super creepy.

OEzZ9NWl.jpg

I think Josh is kinda right. Donkey's face doesn't look right.

*The Cowfish Has Officially Left The Building
Full-pound beef burger, creamy peanut butter, fried bananas, applewood bacon, brioche bun

AipcbfUl.jpg

Holy cow!! ...haha cow!! :laughing: That's one intense burger! Looks good though. Glad Josh liked it.

My only issue is that the servers don't seem to know the gluten free menu well (last time they told us the fries weren't then brought Josh them anyway then said they were, and this time they told Josh he could have the burgushi then came over after he ordered and said it wasn't gluten free), but they do always seem to ask when they're unsure and we've never had any actual issue with Josh's food.

That's unfortunate!! If they're going to have some gluten free options, they should be educating their staff on what it all means. It wouldn't take much. But good that the food has always worked out for you guys!

Also, I just realized I missed an update in the middle. Oops!

Well I LOVE 7DMT!

09jUwJBl.jpg

This picture cracks me up! The comparison between you and Josh is pretty hilarious! :)

Your awesome double-jointed arms are killin' me here!!

I'm glad the experience with the wheelchair was mostly a positive one! It's too bad you were in enough pain to need to use it in the first place, but it sounds like it worked out well and people were helpful and not judgemental, which is awesome!

That face you make when your gun is faulty on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin...

Bummer! I keep waiting for them to update this ride and make it more like TSM. Buzz's guns never seem to work well, and you can't really tell exactly where you're shooting anyway. I think this ride needs a little love from Disney :lovestruc

Wondering what to do next we headed to the Peoplemover, and for the first time the line was just too long for us.

What?? It must be because so many people are saying hoping how it's the Greatest Attraction Ever…drawing the big crowds!

When I said we'd split one he said "if you just order one it's a Lefou Brew". :lmao:

Clever :rotfl:

What an adorable blue bunny!

:love::love::love: This mural!

Also here's the shirt I got a Hot Topic when I went shopping with @ariane37 a few months ago:

Super cute!

Oh my! That's a BIG burger! I'll have to bring my DH here in just three more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts