HHN BOGO Tickets

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Just re-scheduled our trip to October, so will be planning on attending HHN now. For the buy one get one tickets currently on sale through June 3rd, will I be required to purchase express pass for BOTH nights? Or can I choose to buy it for only one night if I want? Also, do I need to select the specific dates I would use each ticket when I purchase them? The Universal web site isn't working well for me today, so I appreciate the info! Thanks!

I just went to www.halloweenhorrornights.com and it shows bogo only had 4 nights excluded for usage for bogo

The ep for hhn can be purchased for any of your nights and it usually is date related
Thanks! So the BOGO tickets can be used any night with the exception of the excluded dates? I saw there was a "flex" ticket option for the same price, which had me confused.

I went back and reread both, bogo and the flex tickets promo.
Wording was the same for both on the basics.

I can only guess bogo would be date related tickets and flex tickets would be any allowed any date with exceptions of 4 listed dates.

Last year I did bogo and selected my dates when I bought them.

UO can and does change specials on tickets each season.

Since this special ends on June 3, expect another “special” be released June 4.

If I see any updates that would answer your question, I’ll post here.

I wonder if they've got the Flex ticket (single night) available right now solely in order to advertise the BOGO as BOGO. Then after June 4th you'll probably be able to select an individually priced dated ticket, most of which will likely be cheaper than the Flex price. I doubt very much there's any benefit at all to buying a regular Flex ticket right now.

Plus there is no where to put the dates for the BOGO tickets. Goes right to checkout page, just asks what delivery / print method you prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter