HHN express pass ?

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I realise this is very advanced planning but we are about to book our universal stay for October 2021, and I know no-one can predict the future in terms of Covid, so I wanted to ask a question based on previous years experience, when we were all blissfully unaware of Covid on the horizon!

We are looking to be at Hard Rock Hotel for two nights midweek (probably 22/23 Oct) with the view to doing HHN on the Wednesday night. There will be five of us and the express pass would add a huge chunk to the cost, but is it traditionally needed to get to see all the HHN houses etc on that sort of date in oct?

I’ve read that wednesdays are generally the best day to go to HHN in terms of crowds, so just wondering if we can skip the express pass and still see everything in one night?

many thanks for any advice 👍

Honestly, I wouldn`t say it was guaranteed you`d be able to see everything, that`s a busy week. With EP you absolutely would be able to do it all.

Quiet nights are a thing of the past now, last few years a quiet night could only be described as not as manic as other nights. We`ve seen Wedneday`s that had crowds to frighten the French!

Have you considered a RIP tour? Private and public ones are a good option. We never do them as we always buy the Rush of Fear with EP as we go many nights over the event. But, it might be a good alternative to buying the EP.

Next year`s HHN is being predicted to be massively busy as this year was cancelled, so that`s another thing to consider.

Honestly, I wouldn`t say it was guaranteed you`d be able to see everything, that`s a busy week. With EP you absolutely would be able to do it all.

Quiet nights are a thing of the past now, last few years a quiet night could only be described as not as manic as other nights. We`ve seen Wedneday`s that had crowds to frighten the French!

Have you considered a RIP tour? Private and public ones are a good option. We never do them as we always buy the Rush of Fear with EP as we go many nights over the event. But, it might be a good alternative to buying the EP.

Next year`s HHN is being predicted to be massively busy as this year was cancelled, so that`s another thing to consider.
Thank you ever so much for your reply, that’s really helpful - I’ll definitely look into the RIP tour thank you 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!