HHN Rush of Fear pass for 2020?

Brandis

DIS Veteran
Based on Universal's track record, do you think they will bring back the Rush of Fear pass? I think, this would be the most cost efficient HHN ticket, as we arrive in Orlando on Sept. 23 and would like to visit HHN several times. Though, for 2 visits, the current "Buy one, get second night free" offer would be even better I guess, however, it is only available until June 3, it seems. When do they start selling the Rush of Fear passes, usually?

Based on Universal's track record, do you think they will bring back the Rush of Fear pass? I think, this would be the most cost efficient HHN ticket, as we arrive in Orlando on Sept. 23 and would like to visit HHN several times. Though, for 2 visits, the current "Buy one, get second night free" offer would be even better I guess, however, it is only available until June 3, it seems. When do they start selling the Rush of Fear passes, usually?
Rush of Fear and other multi day tickets usually go on sale shortly after the BOGO offer ends. So I’d expect June 4 or thereabouts. I fully expect them to continue selling the multi-day tickets again this year, likely with a moderate price increase.

It should still be available this year.

That’s the ticket we buy every year and it hasn’t gone up in price last few years surprisingly so it may rise this year.

It‘ll still be a good purchase :thumbsup2

If you plan to get Express Passes, then you'll want to wait for the Rush of Fear + Express Pass to be available. If you don't want Express and plan on going no more than two nights, then the BOGO should be cheaper.

Reactions: AJA

If you plan to get Express Passes, then you'll want to wait for the Rush of Fear + Express Pass to be available. If you don't want Express and plan on going no more than two nights, then the BOGO should be cheaper.
Yeah - that is a bargain - I usually get 6 or 7 night out of it with express pass

Yeah - that is a bargain - I usually get 6 or 7 night out of it with express pass

I know what you mean. If our county's spring break was at least one week earlier, then we could go to HHN five nights instead of three nights (using Frequent Fear + Express [no Friday or Saturday]) and save money on HHN tickets, resort, and airfare. Rush of Fear + Express is the next best thing to a RIP tour.

I know it's still early but does anyone have any info if they are going to be selling the 3pm early access tickets gain this year?

I know it's still early but does anyone have any info if they are going to be selling the 3pm early access tickets gain this year?
I do not think we will get much info from UO while they are closed this month.

When the parks reopen, I’m sure basic info about events will follow later.

As of right now, I’m waiting on info for when hotels and parks will open.

Special events should follow after that.

With office staff working from home and the parks needing some cash flow we might see them earlier than expected.
Hopefully with a reasonable refund policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter