Hi Everyone in Camping Board!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
I know I've been away for a while but we are going to WDW in just 7 days!!! One day while we're there (it will be me, youngest DS, and DM), we're going to take DM over to FW to see where we camped last Spring Break and do Hoop De Doo, and take in the campfire program. Also, I will be visiting here more often after we get back because...I have DS for next year's Spring Break (the ex and I alternate) and GUESS where we're going? You guessed right, Fort Wilderness!!! I even know right now that our school's Spring Break will be March 31-April 4th, so as soon as we're back I will start planning again!:jester: For those of you who are hesitant to camp, let me tell you, if a single mom in a dome tent can do it, you can too!!! Just do your homework and don't go during the hot, rainy months! You will be hooked by FW!!!

TC:cool:

Hi TC!! Shouldn't you be packing?!;)

Tuffcookie inspired me to take a camping vacation as well. Unfortunatly she left out the hot rainy months part. ;) Camping at FW is so much fun I can't wait to go again, this time when I won't melt.

Welcome back TC!!!

Don't be a stranger now..... Sounds as though you are not camping on your up comeing trip, are you staying on-site at a hotel?? glad to have you back on the camping board, the planning stage is a very fun part of vacationing in my book.

We're staying at the Poly this year! I am so excited. DS and I are going to be getting our first APs this time because we will get 3 trips in this year if everything goes alright!

TC:cool:

You're reports have inspired me too tuffcookie to continue with our first camping adventure at Fort Wilderness. It is doable!!! Hope you all have a GREAT return trip to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter