Hi Everyone.So glad l found you all

Tabbycat

Earning My Ears
So glad that l found you again. UK DIS was on my Favourites for a long time when planning our first trip in Feb 2000 and so sad that it no longer exsists. We are going again next year and l can't wait.......only we are going easter 2003! and know it will be busy,but we have limited holiday time due to Dd exams etc

Love Margie & (DH) Francis and Daniel (DS (17) Emma (DD(15) and DS David (12)

......... Hi Margie and I'm very pleased you found us :) Easter is a busy season but we've always enjoyed WDW at that time of year. You just need to be plan a bit more to avoid the big crowds - we'd be happy to help with that planning :) ...... and the weather is usually lovely! Zero humidity but very warm :)

Hi there! Glad you found us all:D

We too have booked to go back next Easter. As you say it will be very busy, but the weather will be great...and we'll be back in our favourite place, so I can live with the queues!!:D

Hello, welcome to our new home. I just love going at Easter - there's a really good buzz about the place.

Hi

I know this is irrelevent (so what new!) but my 'children' are exactly the same age and sex as yours:D

My eldest DS is coming this October but won't next year,is yours still happy to be going on holiday with you?:rolleyes:

Hi Tabby cat!

Nice to see you over here - glad you've found us!

:)

Hi all :)

Karen

lf we had not booked to go to Disney next year l am sure eldest DS would not of come,Just waiting for the time when he is through with his apprenticeship....maybe he will treat us then LOL:D

Margie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter