Hi F/W Vets I have a question??

MAC3

I'll be quiet now!
OK my question might be a bit strange but I was wondering? We are going to try to go to the campfire sing-along while on a extended weekend to the world. But I was wondering can we (DH & Me) bring our own beers in a cooler to the campground or will they have a problem with this.

I only ask because they let us bring our own down to the pool @ OKW or BWV. But if I can't I don't mind. Does anyone have any info on this????

Thanks A Bunch,
Lisa

Better call & ask...if I remember correctly there is no alcohol permitted at the campfire...but I could be mistaken.

You got me curious so I called FW. Yes you can bring beer. They also sell it at the campfire if you don't feel like toting it.

Why Thank You Andrew!

I was almost afraid to ask the question as it is a childrens function. But then I did notice that the Chuck Wagon sold it.
We don't plan on getting smashed at the sing a long but we are campers and Love to have a cold one by the fire.

Thanks a bunch,
Lisa

Oh kewl!:smooth: I'm bringing my wine cooler next time LOL!

But just one...I want to find my way back to my site hahahahaha

We always bring a little cooler with beer and some juice for the kids to the movie and to the pool at FW. No one has ever said anything to us.
Pete.

Here is the scoop on beer at FW. I asked the manager a few stays back. Beer is allowed everywhere, EXCEPT.......absolutly no glass of any kind in the pool areas.

He also stated no CM should bother you unless you are littering, it is (and should be) frowned upon by everyone and you are NOT allowed to bring your own beverages in to any resteraunt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter