Hi from Texas!

BRWombat

Singing Marsupial
The dry part of Texas, thankfully! I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to join the discussion. I live in the Dallas area, so I don't get to either coast very often, but have managed a few trips both ways. Of course, if I had the option, I'd live at Walt Disney World and just visit Texas every now and then!

The dry part of Texas, thankfully! I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to join the discussion. I live in the Dallas area, so I don't get to either coast very often, but have managed a few trips both ways. Of course, if I had the option, I'd live at Walt Disney World and just visit Texas every now and then!
Glad you're dry. I'm from Austin. :welcome:

Hi fellow Texan! We're from way down in the Rio Grande Valley, but our son, wife, and grandchildren live in the Dallas area, Irving/Las Colinas.

I am not in Texas actually in MD but after my hometown NFL and MLB teams love the ones in your state. We did a trip in summer 2016 to Houston and San Antonio. It was so amazing!

Hi from the north Dallas area!
Odd question but are there ever meet ups with Disney fans in the area? Is that a thing? My family likes Disney but doesn’t have the love for Disney (and Disney history) that I do.

Hola from Carrollton!

DS just informed us he is looking at real estate in Carrollton. His family currently lives in an apartment in Irving after he accepted a job in Dallas. Now he's looking for a house.

Greetings from San Antonio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!