Hi new and first time trip Disney

Auroraborealis18

Wilderness Queen
Hi! I'm going to post other threads but wanted to say a hearty hello and how do you do. I'm a huge Disney fan and live on the East Coast with my family. We're pretty much nuts and actually visiting during spring break for the first time. I hope some of you are coming too and can offer some tips before we get there.

Hi! I'm going to post other threads but wanted to say a hearty hello and how do you do. I'm a huge Disney fan and live on the East Coast with my family. We're pretty much nuts and actually visiting during spring break for the first time. I hope some of you are coming too and can offer some tips before we get there.
Hi! I’m new too as of today!

Disney World! I’m from OK I have a cousin out in Orange County, so I visit here and we go to Disneyland when we can :) but my boyfriend and I are celebrating our college graduations with Disney World this summer! You??

Disney World! I’m from OK I have a cousin out in Orange County, so I visit here and we go to Disneyland when we can :) but my boyfriend and I are celebrating our college graduations with Disney World this summer! You??
Around spring break we're going to Disney World for the first time. Trying to stay on budget but have a fun time. That means sit down meals for dinner and a few character meets. For souvenirs it's Walmart all the way. If time permits, the kids want to see Universal and Legoland. Likely staying off-site at Disney Springs resorts. What's your plans?

Around spring break we're going to Disney World for the first time. Trying to stay on budget but have a fun time. That means sit down meals for dinner and a few character meets. For souvenirs it's Walmart all the way. If time permits, the kids want to see Universal and Legoland. Likely staying off-site at Disney Springs resorts. What's your plans?
The WalMart on Vineland Rd. is the busiest WalMart I have ever seen, but they did have a nice assortment of Disney souvenirs!

There is also the Disney Character Warehouse in the Premium Outlets off of I-4 but I haven't been there yet to compare prices!

That sounds great! His sister and husband are Disney members so we have the opportunity to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge! We’re staying 5 nights. Definitely taking advantage of the Disney Dining Plan!

That sounds great! His sister and husband are Disney members so we have the opportunity to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge! We’re staying 5 nights. Definitely taking advantage of the Disney Dining Plan!
That is so exciting!! I thought about getting a rental from a dvc member to stay at AKL. However rentals sell out fast, especially the cheaper lodges. Which dining plan are you interested in?

That is so exciting!! I thought about getting a rental from a dvc member to stay at AKL. However rentals sell out fast, especially the cheaper lodges. Which dining plan are you interested in?
That’s cool I didn’t know you could rent! I can see how they’d book fast. We’re planning on doing the basic one with one QS, one TS, and two snacks! Are you guys doing meal plans?

Welcome to the Boards! My son's first trip was a few weeks ago and he had a blast! How old?

We are going the first week of June. My oldest is 6 and youngest is 2 1/2! Oldest is super excited for Star Wars. Youngest will just be enthralled and angry all at the same time haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter