Hi there - where has my profile pic gone??

Toffeelady68

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone
Havent been to WDW for 9 years, prior to that we went every other year. I was a member on here since 2003. Although my account has remained active, all my photos posts, and signature avatar has gone... :( I am guessing because I havent posted for a looooong time and my account has remained dormant. Well we are off to WDW again in November :yay:. So I would love to get my profile looking all shiny and sparkly again and have a countdown in my signature.

Please could you remind me how add all the bells and whistles pretty please?? :laughing:

Hi, with this version of the forums you need 10 posts before having a profile pic. You're showing two posts.

@Toffeelady68 did you perhaps have another -- older -- profile? The one you used this morning indicates it was created in October 2016, not back to 2003. And as WebmasterMaryJo says, you only have 2 posts -- both of which look to have been made today.

The DISboards changed to new software a few years ago. Users need 10 posts to add an avatar, use PMs and such. If you have older posts with pictures that are lost, I'm thinking those must be with another user name. Also, about a year ago Photobucket changed their rules and require a paid-subscription to use "hosting" scripts -- so the links to many pictures in older threads got "lost" due to that. It's an issue to resolve with Photobucket, unfortunately. Though if you have the same pics on your hard drive you can upload them directly now without the script.

Welcome back and enjoy your next vacation!

Thank you all for your replies. Ye I think I must have had a little mooch in October 2016 and couldnt find my profile then, but I was originally a member back in 2003, the 'look' of the boards does seem different from last time so I think you may be right that when they have changed the software I must have lost my profile, because I had been inactive for so long... Better get posting again...lots of questions as so much has changed! :tigger:pooh::tinker::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::stitch::simba: - 77 days and counting - woop woop!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!