Hi were Back

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
:( it was so sad to leave!!!!! We had a great trip! Any questions?:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

One small question, do you still have the paper with the movie schedule on it? We are going to be at FW on 10/20-10/23 and I wanted to see what was playing so we can plan our nights in advanced.

Thanks,
Mike

hi my dw took care of it for me in another post, hope you have as much fun as we did

Welcome back! We missed you! :D

How was everything? Did you have good weather? Did you tell Mickey hi for us?

Any new signs or logos for FW? When we were there in July a castmember at the Meadows said that FW was getting a new logo in the fall and there would be some new pins. Any sign of that?

Did they do anything to celebrate FW's 30th?

Barbara
232 days to go

We did no see any new logos. They had the same ol'stuff as far a FW was concerned.I saw a pin for WDW 30th but no new pin for FW.

Hi rhonda the weather was alittle hotter than i expected! did not need sweatshirts i made 4 us! The park was slow on monday did not wait for anything! sat was so so ! We did go swiming sat nite the pool was a nice change . and yes i did miss all of you ! mickey did i see mickey? he stopped and patted dear daughter before parade started And yes i did say Hi from the dis:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter