High chairs in units?

las3888

DIS Veteran
We are going to BWV next week :banana: and I keep forgetting to ask if anybody knows if there are high chairs in the rooms? We will have a 2BR. It just was never relevant to us until now since we are taking our 8 month old DS for his first trip to Disney!

If they have high chairs, what kind are they? The wooden-type used at most restaurants? I just don't remember seeing any in the units that we have stayed at, but we really weren't interested in them either.

Thanks all!

We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit there two years ago. The high chair was not in the room, but we had one brought up by mousekeeping. It was in our room shortly after calling. Maybe ten minutes.
It was a wooden one like they use in the restaurants.

We stayed in a studio at VWL this past August and there was a highchair in the closet. It was one of the wood restaurant types and our 9 month old made good use of it. :sunny: Enjoy your trip! :wave:

I think some of the resorts have them in the room already, and some of them you need to call and ask. At SSR last month we called mousekeeping and had 2 of them brought to our room (wooden restaurant-style). But I think at OKW there is already one in the closet. So if you get in and there isn't one, just call up and ask for one.

Thanks everybody! It sounds similar to pack and plays. I remember seeing them in our closet sometimes but sometimes not.

1) Pack-and-play are in the closest in the resort
2) High chairs can be ordered (free, of course)
. . . at check-in time (front desk)
. . . when you call to make or confirm the ressie (member services)
. . . after you get in the room (call front desk or housekeeping)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter