Hill's back and LandBaron's got him!!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
The latest from Mr. Hill can be found HERE

Just one little quote (I couldn't resist):
At least the new superstores give the publicity-staff members something to crow about. They can actually tell it like it is: "Come to Walt Disney World: a Great Place to Shop, and ... Oh, yeah, we have rides, too."

That's about the lamest Hill column yet. While he's right, of course, there's nothing in the column that's really newsworthy--nor any insights, for that matter, to get a buzz going.

I'm still holding out for some moderately interesting news on December 5. I can't imagine hosting a press event for media masses without announcing something new. After all, the 100 Years of Magic Celebration has been happening for two months now, so the media wouldn't really classify a "review" of the Celebration as worthy of coverage in their publications, etc.

Joe

I'm cautiously optimistic (SDK) that something will be announced (based on previous evidence, I'm leaning towards PhilarMagic @ MK and some PR for Mission Space. I'm starting to think we can rule out Beastly Kingdom)....but think they will "need" to announce something just to make news. Remember this event was planned to kick off the 100 year celebration.....it was delayed due to 911.

I think I'm going to make a tread and see what people think will be announced.....sounds interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter