Hilton Bonnet Creek?

leight

<font color=navy>Making out in the halls in high s
Hubby and I are heading to Disney this weekend and no Disney Value/mods were available so I got a Hotwire hot deal for Hilton Bonnet Creek for $165. (Resort and parking bring it up higher!) Thoughts on the hotel? If we go there first thing Saturday morning can we use the transportation even though check in isn't until 4? We haven't been to Disney in about 7 years - hubby was Disney-ed out ( yes I still stayed married lol) so we plan to do Hollywood studios and want to be there first thing in the am.

It is a great hotel - my husband and I will stay there again when we return to Disney. We used Uber more than the shuttle but we used it the first day after dropping our bags. The pool is wonderful and there is a restaurant on the pool deck that we enjoyed.

It's truly a four-star hotel! The proximity to WDW is unbeatable, and the facilities are fantastic. If you haven't already, take a look at photos of the pools - way nicer than Disney values and mods, and many of the deluxes, too. You're getting a deluxe-level hotel for less than the rack rate on a Value this holiday weekend!

For getting to HS at opening, your best bet will be to drive. Yes, it's an extra $25 for parking, but if you want to make sure you get a BG for ROTR, go right to the park instead of trying to get to the hotel early enough for the shuttle. It is a very easy drive.

I stayed here this weekend and had a great trip. 2 months ago I was at Swan/Dolphin and was disappointed by the service and ghost town atmosphere (though I think more may have opened since then). But at Hilton Bonnet Creek it felt more "normal." I used the fitness room, had drinks at the lobby bar (Myth @ Hilton and Peacock Ally next door @ Waldorf), and a very good dinner at La Luce. Room was large and clean. Best of all, when I needed more supplies (towels, coffee pods, shampoo) it was very easy to text the front desk, they responded quickly, and my needs were met. Without daily cleaning at hotels, I find some are struggling to deal with basic services like coffee pods or towels, so this was encouraging. Bus service to parks wasn't running on weekdays, but they offered to reimburse me for using Uber to/from the parks. Similarly, as Hilton Diamond member, there was no free breakfast, but I got a $10/day credit for use on site, which was nice.

Hubby and I are heading to Disney this weekend and no Disney Value/mods were available so I got a Hotwire hot deal for Hilton Bonnet Creek for $165. (Resort and parking bring it up higher!) Thoughts on the hotel? If we go there first thing Saturday morning can we use the transportation even though check in isn't until 4? We haven't been to Disney in about 7 years - hubby was Disney-ed out ( yes I still stayed married lol) so we plan to do Hollywood studios and want to be there first thing in the am.
So how was it ? Did you enjoy it? How were things during Covid? Did you feel limited and restricted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!