Hilton Head 2 bedroom

Bvcfourus

Earning My Ears
We are planning on going to Hilton Head next year. There will be 8 of us.(all adults) We will get a 2br and a studio. Will there be enough room in the 2br to hang out together for dinner or in the evenings? Are there 2 bedrooms on the first floor? We have an 81 year old coming with us. Can you get a 2 bedroom in the lodge? (I know it has an elevator) thanks in advance for any answers. I appreciate it. We just don't know much about Hilton Head.

The only question I can help with is 2 BRs in the lodge. The only way to get a 2 BR in the lodge is to request HA. The only 2 BR is a lock, made up of a HA studio and HA 1 BR. All other lodge villas are 1 BRs and studios. And the first floor of all other buildings are one flight up by stairs

Outside of the lodge, the villas have a flight of steps even if you are on the "first" floor. The 2 BR is nice. The table has a bench and maybe 2 loose chairs. There is also a door right there that opens to the deck with additional chairs and I believe a small table as well. It's not that big of a table but there is also a coffee table in front of the sofa. Have fun!

I have never stayed in the lodge, but the fist floor of the other buildings is up a small flight of stairs. The living area is spacious, but as the previous poster listed, the table is not that big, and has a bench and a couple chairs; however the deck is very spacious with rocking chair if i remember correctly. there is also a coffe table in front of the sofa.

The small table on the porch is about the only negative for us at HHI. We remember when there was a full-size picnic table on the porch and miss that. But at least the porch still has the rocking chairs.

There are a lot of great picnic tables all around the resort. Most have charcoal grills located close to them. With a party of 8 adults having a meal around the picnic tables close to your villa would be a great option.

Correct me if I am wrong (that's you, @Simba's Mom :teeth:), but if you want to be in the same building, you will HAVE to be in the main lodge, which I believe is buildings 11 and 12. The only other studios are located in 5 other buildings, but they are part of a single, 2BR lock-off, meaning that you won't have a studio AND a 2BR in the same building.

For the OP, the main lodge has the elevators and there are (16) 2BR lock-offs available in those 2 buildings. When you make the reservations, make sure that they designate "travelling with" on both reservations so that they can try to get both groups in the same building.

Correct me if I am wrong (that's you, @Simba's Mom :teeth:), but if you want to be in the same building, you will HAVE to be in the main lodge, which I believe is buildings 11 and 12. The only other studios are located in 5 other buildings, but they are part of a single, 2BR lock-off, meaning that you won't have a studio AND a 2BR in the same building.

For the OP, the main lodge has the elevators and there are (16) 2BR lock-offs available in those 2 buildings. When you make the reservations, make sure that they designate "travelling with" on both reservations so that they can try to get both groups in the same building.

That's what I thought, but lately I'm not so sure. I know that the 5 buildings in question (16, 18, 19, 28, and 30, I think) have a studio, 1 BR, and GV. But recently I heard that someone stayed in a 2 BR in one of those 5 buildings. If they were right, and didn't just have the building #s confused, then that's an option.

That's what I thought, but lately I'm not so sure. I know that the 5 buildings in question (16, 18, 19, 28, and 30, I think) have a studio, 1 BR, and GV. But recently I heard that someone stayed in a 2 BR in one of those 5 buildings. If they were right, and didn't just have the building #s confused, then that's an option.
But there *is* a 2BR in those buildings...a 2BR lock-off, thus the 1BR and studio as you mentioned. The OP booked a 2BR AND a studio so they could not stay in one of those buildings since the 2BR would use up the only studio in the building.

So you are correct:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter