Hilton Head in Feb: What is there to do?

bandjbaine

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Anyone been to Hilton Head in off season? I have a res in Feb over Presidents Day weekend. What sort of activities are there this time of year?

We're going for the first time the week of August 3, 2018 - August 12, 2018. I know it's not off-season, but we would love recommendations on things to do. We haven't done a "relaxing" vacation in a long time.

We always go to HHI off-season, never in season. Virtually all activities run year round, even if only one or two people are signed up. I've gotten one-on-one activities twice. What can't you do? Gee, you won't have the "joy" of waiting in line at almost any restaurant. We don't even know which restaurants take reservations-we've never needed them. Activities? What we like best is just sitting in the adirondack chairs at the end of the resorts and watch for dolphins and boats coming in and out of the harbor. And if it's warm enough off-season is a great time to go bicycling, and there'll be more room on the bicycle paths than there probably is in the summer.

We stayed there this past November during "off" season. They still had activities planned. Two days in a row we played corn hole near the pool and both days they brought us little treats. The first day a Dole Whip! We loved our time there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!