Historic 2005 ABD Hawaii itinerary?

Raya

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a trip report or link to the itinerary for the ABD Hawaii trips from way back when? I know ABD started out with Hawaii as an option, and stopped going... I'm hoping to learn what they did 18 years ago. Thanks!

Boy did it jelly me when you said 18 years ago. I thought no way ... we did our first ABD n 2006. Then I counted. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! But in answer to your question, I'm hoping @sayhello has it for you--I want to say she knew about that one???

Boy did it jelly me when you said 18 years ago. I thought no way ... we did our first ABD n 2006. Then I counted. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! But in answer to your question, I'm hoping @sayhello has it for you--I want to say she knew about that one???
I do know about it, it was the 2006 season (2005 was kind of an unofficial season where they were just trying stuff out, and I don't know that there was a brochure from that year). I have the brochure for 2006 *somewhere*. It got misplaced when I moved to my condo, and is probably buried in the bottom of one of the few boxes still in the garage (it's a bigger format than the other brochures, and I'm pretty sure just didn't fit in the box with the other ones). I'll try to see if I can find it and post the itinerary. But it's not likely to be for a while.

Sayhello

I do know about it, it was the 2006 season (2005 was kind of an unofficial season where they were just trying stuff out, and I don't know that there was a brochure from that year). I have the brochure for 2006 *somewhere*. It got misplaced when I moved to my condo, and is probably buried in the bottom of one of the few boxes still in the garage (it's a bigger format than the other brochures, and I'm pretty sure just didn't fit in the box with the other ones). I'll try to see if I can find it and post the itinerary. But it's not likely to be for a while.

Sayhello
No rush! I know this is a really weird thing, so I'm grateful for whatever you can find, whenever you can find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter