Hitchhiking on husbands convention

LOL! Actually I'd rather figment. I can't ride Soarin or Mission Space. Maybe I'll roll the dice and try Soarin since it will only be a 3 ride day..... Don't know if I'd get the husband on Frozen :upsidedow

I suffer from vertigo issues pretty easily - but I can ride FOP. If you could try this LATE one day (so not to ruin that day - and the ability to sleep it off) - I might suggest you consider it. With the banshee seating (it breathes), the music, wind, etc - you can predict most of the movement and its speed. I find with closing my eyes at the fast, swooping spots - I can enjoy this ride. Mission Space, Soarin, Tea Cups, and Star Tours I still can't handle - but this one I can.

Also - if you have never tried Physical Therapy for your vertigo - I highly recommend it. I was skeptical when it was first suggested to me by someone - and then by a doctor - but it's improved my life a TON.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll check the lines before closing or if I might be able to get a late fp after I use one. That's interesting you can do it and not the others.

I did do PT when it first started, and it did help a lot! I don't have the kind with the crystals that you can move around with positioning, mine is migraine related. I found cutting out caffeine made a huge difference.

He can get a ticket for you for the dinner, tell him to look at the FAQ - it says something about if your guests would like to join you you can purchase. You have to log in to see the whole FAQ!, so I can't tell you the exact wording. My husband bought me one. It gets you into the park for dinner, a spot for Illuminations, and 3 rides.
Wednesday Party at EPCOT®
The Conference’s Wednesday night closing dinner and networking event is always a must-attend, and this year it’s a special evening at EPCOT®. Enjoy dinner and the Tessiturians Band at World Showplace followed by fireworks, music, and magic. We will wrap up the evening with thrills including after-hours private access to three attractions. This unique and enchanting experience will certainly be one of the highlights of TLCC2018.

okay perfect thanks ! I will def look into that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter