HKDL Merch

samserena

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any merch exclusive to HKDL? I guess there would be Mystic and Grizzly centric stuff, anything else?

Or anything else that they've seen there that they thought was awesome?!

I will be able to let you know in May - we are going to Australia (Perth and Sydney) mid April to mid May and then HK Disneyland after that. Meanwhile, if you need ot know anything about DLP as I know you are visiting there as well then let me try to answer any questions (been there 6 times).

There has been a lot of generic stuff there on my most recent trips, but I do like the biscuit tins! They also have some nice pins. If you go around Chinese New Year there will be a lot of merch around for that. On my last trip I got a really cool Albert (from Mystic Manor) dressed for the Year of the Monkey. And they were practically giving him away as it was about a month later.

There is definitely also Grizzly Gulch merch and lots of other Mystic Point stuff too. I'll update after my trip in a couple of weeks time.

There has been a lot of generic stuff there on my most recent trips, but I do like the biscuit tins! They also have some nice pins. If you go around Chinese New Year there will be a lot of merch around for that. On my last trip I got a really cool Albert (from Mystic Manor) dressed for the Year of the Monkey. And they were practically giving him away as it was about a month later.

There is definitely also Grizzly Gulch merch and lots of other Mystic Point stuff too. I'll update after my trip in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks! Would love to hear about how your trip goes and what you find!

Merchandise at HKDL has definitely improved since my previous visits! There was heaps of awesome stuff! If you are into tsum tsums, you will be in heaven lol! Lots of tsum tsums and related merchandise. They also had heaps of cute hair accessories and jewellery. Lots of cool unique items in the Mystic Manor store, including some glow in the dark t-shirts and other items. Lots of nice t-shirts, pens, notebooks and knick-knacky stuff. Plus they often have special merchandise events - for our visit they were offering cute Mickey mini casserole pots as an extra purchase option at some of the restaurants. Lots of cute Duffy/Shellie-May/Gelatoni merch if you're into those characters. If you're into pins there are lots of nice ones available, and pin trading is common, so don't forget to take your traders (unlike me lol!). Our visit also coincided with the start of their springtime event, so there was heaps of special merchandise for that, mainly featuring characters in pastel Easter Egg designs and some of the rabbits and woodland creatures.

Most stores had specials tables that offered 50% off 2 or more items, or 75% off 4 or more items. Mostly the items were t-shirts and childrens clothing, but there were a few other items on some of the tables. There were also random 50% off specials scattered throughout the stores. If you have a magic access card you will get a discount off full priced items only. It's worth noting that there were also special freebie pins available to magic access members, which were available to collect in the Art of Animation building. I believe they have special offers like this for magic access members frequently. If you're thinking of getting a magic access pass, and not using it for a discount on your room, it could be worth buying a day pass and upgrading when you get there. They were offering some great incentives including meal vouchers and other freebies.

For the record, much of the special merchandise was also available at the Disney Store at HK airport. If you have a magic access card, you can also use it for a merch discount there. I recommend buying stuff when you see it though, as there were a few exclusive items only available in select stores.

Great! Thank you so much Zanzibar.

Mugs are my thing so if I can nab a HKDL one I'll be a happy lady.

I'll have to look into the Magic Access card you mentioned. We're still not 100% sure what form our trip will be taking - whether it'll be one or two days but planning on staying on site and visiting the city from there.

Great! Thank you so much Zanzibar.

Mugs are my thing so if I can nab a HKDL one I'll be a happy lady.

I'll have to look into the Magic Access card you mentioned. We're still not 100% sure what form our trip will be taking - whether it'll be one or two days but planning on staying on site and visiting the city from there.

You'll have no problem at all finding mugs :thumbsup2

Shellie Mae and Duffy are definitely more popular in HKDL and there's an entire store for their merch on Main Street.

You can also find Tsum Tsums that are not available in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!