Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

TikiTikiFan

DIS Veteran
I thought it'd be fun to start a holiday merchandise thread since we're all such avid Disney shoppers on this side of the boards!

Post all your holiday shopping scores, news, and sightings here.

I'm dying to get my hands on the new spirit jersey dropping tomorrow, it looks similar to the holiday food icon one from last year. We're going to Disney World in November and part of me wants to wait and buy it there so 'I got it from the parks' but I'm also afraid it'll sell out so I might just buy it online and hope it arrives in time for the trip...

That gingerbread hat is so cute too- my son collects Disney hats so that might be up his alley but I don't think that will sell out like the spirit jerseys do.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...se-coming-to-disney-parks-and-shopdisney-com/

Wahoo!! Lol 🎄🎄
I bought the gingerbread pillows at my local Disney store. So glad they had both Mickey and Minnie. They were flying off the shelves! I also have a holiday mask with the gingerbread on them I got from the Disney store.

I bought Sandy Claws at DTD. I got him a few weeks ago. I think I will sit him under my tree with the gifts. Pillows will go on my couch.
BDD33EC4-4036-495D-A80F-04C7AF8CDBD1.jpeg

I so want those pillows!!! I won’t be at Disney world until Dec 4th!!! So sad!

Stalk the shopdisney site or Disney store if you live near one! Also check WDW when you go because they are at the parks.

They released them a few weeks ago online. I didn’t think they would sell out but they did. I went to the Disney store and was shocked to see them, so I bought without hesitation lol

I've been debating if I should bring a second suitcase (typically my son and I can get away with sharing one of my big ones) for merchandise and this might have sealed the deal... Those pillows need to be mine!

I've been debating if I should bring a second suitcase (typically my son and I can get away with sharing one of my big ones) for merchandise and this might have sealed the deal... Those pillows need to be mine!
I always travel out with an empty suitcase anywhere I go!

F7456092-AA49-4071-B9E4-8EFF4573E499.jpeg

This is the spirit jersey I have my eyes on. I keep going back and forth on buying it online OR waiting until our trip. But I feel like this might sell out... I lost out in the food icon one like this last year because I waited until the trip and then didn’t see it anywhere.

What to do?! If I order it tomorrow (if it goes online) I’d probably have it by 11/13 right? Their shipping is so unpredictable these days.

ETA: an order I placed this morning shipped already so that’s promising!

Last edited:
I thought it'd be fun to start a holiday merchandise thread since we're all such avid Disney shoppers on this side of the boards! ...
Thank you so much for starting this thread! It's sad to look at the main board every day and know that there isn't and won't be a Holiday Time Superthread this year. But this will be a fun place to meet up and chat about fun holiday cheer! (And I added to your title so that we can broaden the scope of our discussion -- now the topics can cover more than just merchandise!)

I was thinking about starting a holiday merch thread and then I saw this lol perfect timing!
Now we have a fun place to share about all our holiday things! :)

Okay, how many spirit jerseys do I need? I already have the red and the green ones that came out earlier. The silver and gold one looks fun!

So many cute items!! I’m torn what to get while at WDW. I for sure want to get something that says WDW. But not sure if I want something Christmasy or something I can wear year round. 🤔 but the Christmas stuff is so stinking adorable!!!

For people traveling to WDW make sure to ask if you can ship items from the park to your house! Can help cut down on extra luggage lol

View attachment 534671

This is the spirit jersey I have my eyes on. I keep going back and forth on buying it online OR waiting until our trip. But I feel like this might sell out... I lost out in the food icon one like this last year because I waited until the trip and then didn’t see it anywhere.

What to do?! If I order it tomorrow (if it goes online) I’d probably have it by 11/13 right? Their shipping is so unpredictable these days.

ETA: an order I placed this morning shipped already so that’s promising!
I would say yes. BUT shipping is so bizarre right now. Maybe pay for express shipping so you know it will get priority to come to you?

For people traveling to WDW make sure to ask if you can ship items from the park to your house! Can help cut down on extra luggage lol

I keep forgetting this is a thing!! So convenient and will definitely enable more shopping. Normally I pause on a lot of items because I don’t want to carry it or pack it. Uh oh..!

The first round of merch drops tomorrow.. and so here I sit.. watching the website like a nutter in case that spirit jersey hits before I have to go to bed... 🎄

The first round of merch drops tomorrow.. and so here I sit.. watching the website like a nutter in case that spirit jersey hits before I have to go to bed... 🎄
Usually just after midnight PT. (Ask me how I know this... lalalalalalalala... not that I've sat watching Shop Disney for merchandise late at night or anything.... lalalalalalala...) And GR will probably post about it, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter