Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

That loungefly bag is so cute. I keep staring at it. Those usually don’t last long. I hate that about Disney mech because I always feel like I have to make a decision fast and can’t mull things over. 😂
That’s why I only glimpsed at it and looked away. Didn’t want to be tempted lol
So true. Someone was asking me about the Mickey Halloween Treats backpack and matching Crocs the other day. She wants to get them as a surprise for her daughter for Halloween. She wanted to know if they were available on Shop Disney now. (Won't they be on sale by now?) She refuses to try WOD. Umm... I didn't know what to tell her -- she really had no idea that she coudn't just go on Shop Disney today to get them.

That's my predicament, too -- do I need another Loungefly? They're both so cute! But I won't be able to use either year round. Hmmmm...
I keep talking myself out of everything by remembering how many I already have and how often I use them. I think I have 3 Dooney's that I've never even used. If I didn't think about how much I actually use and how often, I'd probably have a couple rooms full of excess Disney bags and spirit jerseys.

I keep talking myself out of everything by remembering how many I already have and how often I use them. I think I have 3 Dooney's that I've never even used. If I didn't think about how much I actually use and how often, I'd probably have a couple rooms full of excess Disney bags and spirit jerseys.
I have to do that to control my spending haha. Although lately I’ve been bringing my Disney stuff out. This weekend I went hiking and wore my hocus pocus spirit jersey 😂 I plan to wear my Christmas stuff out and about, or to DTD.

I use my Dooneys all the time, well less now since COVID since I don't go anywhere haha, but the Loungeflys I just use on our Disney trips. I only have two (and now three including the holiday one I just ordered) so I think that's pretty good. Two for summer and one for the holidays since those are the two times of the year we come.

Spirit jerseys are another matter entirely, I don't wear them as often as I should and I have so many! But I have a giant great pyrenees/white golden retriever mix so that means my house is covered in dog hair no matter how much I vacuum. So I never want to wear those around the house and these days... I never go anywhere! But I wear them on our trips. Maybe I should start wearing them on my trips to Target?! :stitch:

I use my Dooneys all the time, well less now since COVID since I don't go anywhere haha, but the Loungeflys I just use on our Disney trips. I only have two (and now three including the holiday one I just ordered) so I think that's pretty good. Two for summer and one for the holidays since those are the two times of the year we come.

Spirit jerseys are another matter entirely, I don't wear them as often as I should and I have so many! But I have a giant great pyrenees/white golden retriever mix so that means my house is covered in dog hair no matter how much I vacuum. So I never want to wear those around the house and these days... I never go anywhere! But I wear them on our trips. Maybe I should start wearing them on my trips to Target?! :stitch:
I see people occasionally wearing them in stores here. Granted, I'm in Los Angeles, lol. I wore my DL ones at WDW so I could get more use out of them.

I see people occasionally wearing them in stores here. Granted, I'm in Los Angeles, lol. I wore my DL ones at WDW so I could get more use out of them.

I see my college students wearing them sometimes but we have a lot of students that come from California so that's probably why. Maybe I should wear them to teach in when we get to come back to campus! :rotfl2:

I should just stop trying to keep them so immaculate and wear them at home. A little bit of dog hair isn't going to ruin them. I have one with tags I haven't even worn yet! They're so comfortable.

I moved to NC from LA after the Parks closed... I have been missing DL and DTD, have an early Dec trip planned to WDW. To help with missing DL I treated myself last week to the Merry & Bright Spirit Jersey as well as the Holiday Cheer one (love, so very soft!). Yesterday I happened to see the Wishes Come True Blue at the local Disney Store - bought it! Then today felt compelled to get both Christmas Spirit Jersey’s (Santa Mickey and the Plaid). And I know I will want the Snowflakes too!! 😂. It’s definitely getting out of hand - but I do wear them at home and around town, not just at the Parks - I tell myself to justify the sudden explosion with my Spirit Jersey collection. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 534671

This is the spirit jersey I have my eyes on. I keep going back and forth on buying it online OR waiting until our trip. But I feel like this might sell out... I lost out in the food icon one like this last year because I waited until the trip and then didn’t see it anywhere.

What to do?! If I order it tomorrow (if it goes online) I’d probably have it by 11/13 right? Their shipping is so unpredictable these days.

ETA: an order I placed this morning shipped already so that’s promising!

I really like this one too. And it has Pluto on it and he is my #1 favorite. But I have a holiday spirit jersey (plus way too many others). Do I really need another?!?!? Has anyone seen at DTD yet? Am thinking of going over Sunday as I need a Disney ornament for a Disney exchange and would like to browse in person. And hoping to see this spirit jersey in person too. Wondering if the print will be like Dooneys with placement to worry about due to the fabric cuts and if anything, I must have amazing Pluto on one if get it!

I really like this one too. And it has Pluto on it and he is my #1 favorite. But I have a holiday spirit jersey (plus way too many others). Do I really need another?!?!? Has anyone seen at DTD yet? Am thinking of going over Sunday as I need a Disney ornament for a Disney exchange and would like to browse in person. And hoping to see this spirit jersey in person too. Wondering if the print will be like Dooneys with placement to worry about due to the fabric cuts and if anything, I must have amazing Pluto on one if get it!

It also had the dog from pirates of the caribbean on it! 😍

That loungefly bag is so cute. I keep staring at it. Those usually don’t last long. I hate that about Disney mech because I always feel like I have to make a decision fast and can’t mull things over. 😂
Agreed, I didn't waste any time and ordered it quickly. Got shipping confirmation email this afternoon. But I must say I would have liked a red&green color theme better than the Navy blue of this one.

If I remember correctly, the Halloween Loungefly backpack didn't last long initially. I wasn't able to grab one until the second batch was released.

Bought the Crocs (I must have lost my mind... never even owned a pair before and I jump straight to crazy Disney ones), the baking set (cute bowl, cookie cutters and spatulas), holiday masks and PJ's for the dog.

Not holiday but I really wanted the blue D mask from the new Make A Wish collection but it's sold out online- even for preorder. Has anyone seen these in Disney Stores (especially in the SF Bay Area)?

Ugh, here to complain/commiserate! I ordered quite a bit of holiday Merch, and one of the items I was super excited about was canceled 😭😭😭 Please let me know if anyone sees this anywhere else - DtD, Disney Store, and I’ll run right over:

Downtown Disney has the new spirit jerseys. There's the silver and gold one, and the red one with the characters.

Holiday Crocs are also there.

Has anyone ordered the holiday pajamas? I want to buy them, but want to know how the sizing runs first.

Go figure, I buy the xmas loungefly that was released this week but now I saw a video of someone showing off the peppermint loungefly and now I want that one instead. 🤦🏼‍♀️ When does that one hit shopdisney? Appears it’s in stores already or it was until in sold out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter