Holiday Inn Disney Springs - Connecting rooms

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
Hi all, do you know if the Holiday Inn Disney Springs has a lot of connecting rooms?

I'll be traveling on business to a specific location a lot and the HI is the cheapest option, so I'm looking down the road to parlay my points for a cheaper vaca and was looking at the HI Disney Springs. With a family of 6 we won't fit into their normal rooms. Thank you!

For something as important as this, I wouldn't rely on second-hand information. I'd strongly recommend contacting the hotel directly and asking about their connecting room policy. (Don't call Holiday Inn Central Reservations...call the hotel.)

Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Contact Information
Phone: 407-828-8888
Email: guestservice@hiorlando.com
Source (found to the left of the map on the non-mobile version of the website): https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hote...ney-_-BookNowButton#scmisc=nav_hoteldetail_hi

Thanks, I actually did end up calling myself after thinking about it more.

FYI for all, there are very few connecting rooms at the HI Disney Springs and they do not guarantee them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!