• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Inn Express - West Katella

lateshartl

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I have booked my stay at the Holiday Inn Express on West Katella during spring break.

Has anyone stayed at this Hotel before? I prefer Holiday Inn Anaheim at the Park, but unfortunately there were no rooms available.

Does this hotel have a restaurant or lounge / bar? Also, my daughter loves to play arcade games and most hotels do have arcades. Does this hotel? Is the pool as small as it looks on the website? Also, what restaurants are close by and do they deliver?

Overall, I am just interested in knowing if this is a comfortable, clean hotel that my family will enjoy staying at during our time away from the parks. It seems to be lacking many of the “extras” that some hotels offer (ex. Room service).

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter