holiday inn family suites clean?

sunfun

Earning My Ears
just wondering if the holiday inn family suites is a clean place? how old is it? how does it compare to the all-star movies? do they heat the poolS? thanks

Sunfun:

HIFS is, I believe, about two years old. I was there in January and it was brand new and very clean. Since I was there in a very cold time I had no chance to try the pool, though.

I stayed at All Stars Music three months before staying there. There is no comparison, really. Of course All Stars is onsite so you get the plusses of being onsite but I don't like being on top of everyone else in my room. The HIFS kidsuite is small but it has separate sleeping places and, what I REALLY liked, 3 TVs! The VCR and the videogame set was a blessing also! All Stars is great if you spend most of your day at the parks, which I do in the summer, but in the winter I spend alot of time in the room, so I prefer more space.

I guess that's a personal decision.

We were there in March and found it to be very clean and well maintained. I'm also not sure about the pool being heated, but we are returning 11/16 and I'll report when we get back! I just received an e-mail from Holiday Inn that showed HIFS was voted the best Holiday Inn in North America by priority club members...so that should tell you something! We really enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to our upcoming visit.

We swam every day last December, and it was pretty outside, but the pools were warm and it was fun to come down from the cold Northeast and swim, pools were 80 and the air was 55.

Room was always very clean and well maintained each day, we tipped well and always had plenty of coffee and towels. Lobby and eating areas sometimes had some food trays laying around but not too bad. Having the separate master bedroom is the main reason I will go back to HIFS, it makes a difference.

John H

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter