"Holiday Package's" for DVC resorts ??

KNWVIKING

DIS Veteran
I just read this over on All Ears and was curious if it would apply to our resort stays- on points ?

Yes, you can often purchase a special Holiday Package which includes tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Contact Disney Reservations (CRO) for details.

Special note on the package -- availability at the hotel of your choice will be limited.

Unless DVC has negotiated such a package, it won't be available thru MS. I haven't seen any announcement by DVC.

I doubt CRO will accept points for a reservation but I suppose it's always worth a phone call.

Good luck!

Kinda the answer I expected because I think a "package" would have been pretty big news around here. I will call though,just to be sure.

Don't get too excited about it yet. Although I haven't seen the prices, lots of times those "packages" are no cheaper than the individual parts of the "package", just more convenient than booking each part yourself.

Originally posted by KNWVIKING
I just read this over on All Ears and was curious if it would apply to our resort stays- on points ?

Yes, you can often purchase a special Holiday Package which includes tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Contact Disney Reservations (CRO) for details.

Special note on the package -- availability at the hotel of your choice will be limited.
If you're interested in getting the advance tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, you can call CRO (407-W-DISNEY)and order them for yourself. You do not need to have a room package booked. You can buy the tickets a la carte.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter