Hollywood and Vine Character Meal???

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
Is Hollywood and Vine no longer a character meal? I'm browsing through Birnbaum's 2004 guide where it says H&V IS a character meal, but on the "all ears" site it doesn't show it is.

Nope, the character part of this meal was stopped a while ago. I wish they would bring it back- or at least one character meal at MGM- but that is another thread. We really enjoyed the characters here.:(
princess:

We enjoyed the characters, too. I don't think we'll dine there without the characters as the food was just so-so.

We really miss this character meal. The characters were so much fun in their "Hollywood" outfits & the food was always pretty good, too. MGM is the only park without a character meal at this time. We were hoping they would bring this one back, or at least add another to the park, but so far, no luck. I believe they stopped doing the character breakfast & lunch back in March 2003. We had a PS for our trip that was cancelled right before we went down. :(

You'd think DISNEY-MGM Studios would have ONE character meal. Sigh. H&V breakfast used to be so much fun.

This was one of our favorites breakfasts! The chocolate french toast was to die for! :lovestruc
My girls also loved seeing Minnie all dolled up.

Jan :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter