Honeibee's WISH Journal...Well, here I go...

Honeibee

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in Fear of Sweeps<br><
OK, I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time. Naturally, I was scared to make the commitment, but the time has come to take the bull by the tail and face the situation. :teeth:

I'm going to go have a look at other people's Journals for inspiration, then I'll be back. I'll tell my short story - which will be something like "Well, I was born fat, and stayed that way till this day."

I know one thing, I need some accountability, and hopefully this Journal will provide it.

So, fellow DISers, especially fellow WISHer's, come on in here and kick my booty! (Ya can't miss. It's pretty darn wide!)

:flower:

You can do it. Start by breaking one bad habit at a time - master one before you tackle another. Live strong!!!

Hi, honeibee! Have missed you! Hope you are doing great. You are going to love journaling here. Everyone is so supportive and you can find lots of great advice. I agree with Medicmouse -- one big change at a time, whether it is drinking lots of water or eating a healthy breakfast or adding exercise. Once you incorporate it, it will be a habit and you can improve in other areas, too! :teeth:

Sending you :hug: and :wizard: for a wonderful journey!

I've been giving this Journal some thought. I realized that the things I want to say might end up somewhat....well...private. So I am going to start a Journal under a new screen name.

If you want to know who I will be, just PM me. I'm not trying to hide from you guys....just a few other people. :rolleyes1

But thanks to Medicmouse and KeenerCam for getting me headed in the right direction! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter